Chapter 66

Chu Yu did not have to ask, the exhibition Hong Yu Bacheng is a friend of Yan Yanchen, it is not unusual to know the family history of Yan Yanchen, that is, I do not know how to know.

Chu Yu is very excited, he does not chase stars, does not look at movies and TV dramas, and does not like to listen to the current pop music, but his mother loves to watch, every night, driving a TV, watching TV while beating a sweater, he sometimes 瞥A few eyes, the TV dramas of Zhan Hongyu are pretty good.

Recently, a popular national-national spy-war film was starring him. The plot is a second. He is a former son who stayed in the ocean but fell in love with his family. He played the piano in the night, and he seemed to be sick and sick. I am so obsessed with those rich ladies and overbearing warlords. In fact, besides the organization, his nature is determined to be cold and cold. He is a sharpshooter and can fly away. He is the head of the underground intelligence group.

Chu looked at the melon seeds and looked at it. After returning home, I watched it with her sister. I also discussed the story with my mother. The recent episodes just broadcast to the high-rise.

Chu Yu is fond of watching the plot. His mother likes to show Hong Yu. He also knows that the fans of Zhan Hong Yu seem to be called small feathers. His mother claims to be old feathers, and Chu Yu laughs.

I want a signature!

Yan Yanchen immediately noticed that Chu Hao had seen his eyes bright after seeing Hongyu.

Really no!

He will know! If there is a club with a color controller, Chu can be a senior member. He used to watch the handsome pilot and watch the golden hair of the dancing face. He was not ashamed at all... But at that time they had not officially established a relationship. Now the children have it. Chu also went to see other handsome guys. To start panning green!

Zhan Hongyu heard that a strange man answered, and he was stunned at the time.

After opening the door, I saw that Chu Yu and Yan Yanchen stood together. Even if they didn't act intimately, they just stood in a half-step. They both seemed to have an invisible gas field and a special small world. If others can't walk in, one can see that the relationship between the two people is not normal.

Yan Yanchen and he said that he fell in love with a man and wanted to marry the man.

It is definitely this man.

Zhan Hongyu never thought that he would hear him from falling in love with the flames. When he heard it, Yan Yanchen planned to get married.

He imagined what kind of person the other person would be. He was so fascinated by the flames of the flames. Perhaps it was a rare beauty, perhaps a gentle and gentle personality, perhaps a temperamental artist, but in his imagination. It should not be like a mortal.

But in front of this man, not tall or short, not fat but not too thin, looks can only be said to be white and clean, a smoke.

When he saw him, he raised a smile.

Zhan Hongyu stunned, and Chu’s smile on him was not the kind of courtesy and kindness, but also a bit of admiration and curiosity, as if he really liked him.

He also saw the flames of the flames screaming at the sneak peek, and the flames of the flames ran forward half a step, quietly separating them.

Yan Yanchen didn't have a good face for him, but he still introduced it well: "Auntie, this is my friend, hairpin, exhibition Hongyu."

Just want to introduce Chu Hao, Chu Yu rushed.

Chu Yu’s eyes sparkled and blurted out: “I know I know I know! Zhan Hong Yu, the Emperor, the Emperor, and the album, are you going to release an album?”