Extra 9

Chu Yu’s first cry was so fierce.

He is slow and unresponsive, and he usually does not cry when he is sick. Originally, Dad told him that Chu Xiaopeng was injured. He still had no seizures. He waited until the pet hospital. When he saw Chu Xiaopeng, who was bruised and dying, he suddenly couldn’t help but cry.

Chu Yu and Yan Yanchen were all scared, and they quickly comforted him: "The surgery has been done, and fat will be better."

With tears in his eyes, he twitched and said: "Must be sure to save fat."

Dad was crushed by his heart.

Yan Yanchen comforted him while thinking

Zhan Hao was next to him, and he was so miserable that he was so miserable. He had always felt that the child of this rich family was stupid and smiled. It’s an unpredictable child. Hey, crying is uncomfortable, but how can he comfort him?

Chu Yu was so capricious for the first time, and he was reluctant to leave the pet hospital. He wanted to keep Chu Xiaopeng and he would play in the corridor.

What can Dad do? Let people quickly come out of the lounge, move to bed, and sleep with the children today. The doctor also stayed and gave a dog to check the condition.

He stayed with Chu Xiaopeng, cried, stopped crying, cried and fell asleep, and was taken to the lounge to sleep. If you are willful, you will be so capricious.

Chu Xiaopeng’s life was saved, but he was injured in the spine and caused paralysis of his lower limbs.

He was taken home two weeks after his hospitalization.

I don’t feel good in these days. I will accompany Chu Xiaopeng after going home every day.

Zhan Hao sat down beside him and said, "I used to have a dog in my hometown."

He stroked Chu Xiaopeng, who put his head on his lap, and asked Zhan Hao: "What kind of dog?"

Zhan Hao: "The big yellow dog is awkward. After my grandfather died, they sent me to the welfare home, and I don't know where he is now."

Recently, I have a lot of understanding of life, but I still understand it, but I finally know the sinister world. He asked: "Where is the welfare institution?"

Zhan Hao said: "There is no place where the parents of Mom and Dad live. The men and women who adopted me thought that they could not give birth to children, and they finished me. Then it didn't take long for them to have their own children. I have to do it every day. All kinds of work, they always hit me... I heard that I have to earn money to work outside, I think, then why should I stay there and suffer? I can support myself."

This is the first time he has revealed the truth after he came to his family. He has been reluctant to speak. He is also a stray orphan who has no documents at all. His life is completely unknown.

When you talk to people, you feel much better in your heart: "You are amazing."

Zhan Hao said: "I have saved some money. When I go to learn some crafts, do woodworking, chefs, etc., I will open the store directly."

He asked: "When did your father let me go?"

I thought about it. I felt that my little brother and I had told the truth. He wanted to reciprocate and said, "I heard... my father said, in order to thank you for saving me, and you are still a child, I want to find a new home for you. Let you have mom and dad."

Zhan Hao bowed his head. After a while, he said with a muffled voice: "Can you tell me your father, don't worry about me."

He asked: "Why are you rushing to go?"