Chapter 107

Chu Yu has not experienced this two years with his little sister.

Xiaoxuan said that he didn't mind being a daddy, but he couldn't get used to it immediately. Actually, he actually talked with Xiaoyan about a week of love, even if it was true that he loved to die, if not. If the children meet again, they will probably regain their love relationship first. If they are getting along well, they may consider marriage. If they are not good, they will be different.

Because they have a child, they get married directly. Chu Yu sometimes thinks, if there is no child? What will happen? But he thought again, if there is no such thing in the world, why bother? Chu Yu, you are guilty of old problems.

Then he and Xiao Xiao skipped love and simply entered the old husband's life. He was still so small, and he relied on him all the time. He had to let the children occupy most of his life. He was too busy, he was too busy, and he also pulled in Xiaoyan.

Chu had heard about a friend before. She married her boyfriend with a moment of enthusiasm. Her boyfriend knew it when she was traveling. I didn’t think about it. When she got married, she felt that her boyfriend was humorous and happy. After marriage. I feel that my husband is not doing business, ignoring the family, and all the advantages that he loved him in the past have become shortcomings.

After all, love and life are different.

They got on the bus and went to the airport.

The flames of the flames are released from the cage, so that they are happy and happy: "I haven’t played with you for a long time, and my parents are sorry."

Chu Yu saw him happy, he was happy, and asked: "Where do we go? You take me, where do you want to go, where do I go?"

It seems to be back to that time.

The flames of the flames are full of sweetness, and he leans over to kiss him.

On the street, Chu Yu subconsciously hid, did not hide, was kissed on the cheek, he rubbed his eyes with a red eye and lowered his voice: "I was seen by the driver..."

Yan Yanchen is not shameful: "He didn't look at it, even if he looked at it? What did you see? Seeing your husband handsome and tall is still very pampered?"

Chu stunned: "You are too shameless."

Yan Yan dust hippie smile: "Where is it wrong?"

Chu Yu... Chu Yu still can't refute, and Yan Yanchen said that there is nothing wrong with it. Every time he quarrels, he will transfer the topic: "So what are you going to play?"

Yan Yanchen should say: "Play a role-playing game."

Chu stunned, full of brains are things that are not suitable for children, face red: "Ah? Which, which?"

蔺 尘 一下 一下 一下 一下 一下 一下 一下 一下 一下 一下 一下 一下 一下 一下 一下 一下 一下 一下 一下 一下 一下 一下 一下 一下 一下 一下 一下 一下 一下 一下 一下 一下 一下 一下 一下 一下 一下 一下 一下 一下 一下 一下 一下 一下 一下 一下 一下 一下

Chu Wei: "..."

Chu Yu is a little embarrassed: "Who is the gold master, who is the little white face?"

Yan Yanchen said: "Nature is still the gold master, I am a little white face."

At this time, it was very different from the mood at that time.

Yan Yan dust raised his eyebrows and snarled him with a joke: "What's wrong? You didn't treat me very badly before? I asked what I am going to do now. What happened today? I dare to look at my face." Other handsome guys can't keep their eyes on it. I also said that I don't know each other."