Chapter 10

Chu Yu sometimes feels that Xiao Yan is like ten years old, not to twenty. Otherwise, why is it so energetic, like a high school boy, full of yellow waste. This point makes him love and fear. He likes the young and lively feeling of Xiao Yan. He needs him with satisfaction. He can't keep his life, and his body can't keep up with the fast pace of young people.

He didn't want anything to match the flames of the flames. It should be the flames of the flames to match him. Otherwise, who is this?

Chu Yu pretended not to understand his implication: "I am so tired by plane, I have to sleep, and recharge my batteries for the next trip."

Yan Yanchen was quite disappointed. He thought that Chu Yu would be more interested than him. Didn't he play in the car last night? Not more interesting on the plane? Chu Hao is actually indifferent? Yan Yan dusty eyes looked at Chu Yu off the coat and shoes, lying down on the bed, covered with a blanket.

He silently and quietly approached and found that Chu Yu really slept and was safe.

Wrong? Yan Yanchen took the breath.

He is not so angry that the monkey is eager to take a shot at the sleeping person.

The bumps of the air current and the high air pressure make this sleep very uneasy.

Chu Yu made a dream, it is said that dreaming is the performance of shallow sleep, so it will sleep more and more tired.

He dreamed that he was in his youth. He racked his brains to write love letters to Ji Tianze. He wanted to take his heart out, but he was not satisfied with his writing. He was so anxious that he finally wrote a confession of words. But he didn't remember the specific content. He remembered that he secretly hid the bag inside the clothes close to his heart. When he got the fever, he gave it to Ji Tianze. After Ji Tianze read it, he laughed at him: "Chu, I regard you as a friend, but you are using it. Looking at me from the bottom-flowing eyes? I didn't expect you to be a disgusting **** monster."

There were a lot of sly faces that couldn’t see the faces around him, and they laughed and echoed:

"It's really disgusting."

"I didn't expect Chu Wei to be such a person."

"I have long heard that Manager Chu is a homosexual, he should not want to dive - rules - then me? I can be careful."

"He is a **** man, and he must be in a private life."

"Maybe you have **** - sickness."

"Hahahaha, he has a terminal illness, maybe it is because private life is too lascivious."

Chu Yu has a lot of arguments, just want to run away, run home all the way, want to find a place to hide.

Dad did not allow him to enter the door:

"You are a blind man! The wind is ruined!"

"It's best to die outside, one hundred! I don't think I will bury you in the grave of our hometown!"

"How did I give birth to such a filthy thing, and I also lost my face."

Chu Yu was rushed to rush, the world is big, there is no place where he can stand.

He is anxious, stunned, sad, and desperate.

why? What did he do wrong? Just because he was born as a man, and he likes men by nature? Because of this, he has to suffer and not die.

Suddenly someone grabbed his hand and called his name: "Auntie, aunt..."

Chu Yu was finally awakened, and he opened his eyes, and the face of the flames came into view, somewhat blurred.