Chapter 53

Yan Yanchen suddenly couldn’t turn his head, and he felt his brain burnt a bit.

"He is my son and your son."

What does this mean? Chu Yu’s son? Where is the son of Chu? Can't it be smashed out of the stone? That can only be born, but it cannot be born by Chu and others. Well, that can only be awkward? Adopted?

Chu said that although he had not had a terminal illness before, but he was sick, he finally cured the disease. Is it a good child to adopt a child? I still don't know why, but there should be something hidden... Chu Yu was originally a very kind person. He won all the money in Las Vegas and donated it. Chu Yu sent his donation thank you. Always kept well.

it is good! The son of Chu Yu is his son! Anyway, they will not have any children in this life. They are going to adopt them. Now that they have sons, they will be treated as if they have already!

Between the flashing lights, Yan Yanchen thought about a big pass and was quite moved. He said, "You are kind."

Chu Yu was confused by Yan Yanchen: "?"

Chu Yu slowly realized that Yan Yanchen probably misunderstood something, thought about it and explained: "You don't seem to understand, I said that we are the children of our two, physiologically, his chromosomes have inherited half of you, and me. Half of it. I mean this, do you understand?"

The two men looked at each other.

蔺 Flame is still awkward, frowning: "?"

Chu Wei: "??"

蔺火尘: "???"

Chu Yu asked him: "Do you understand?"

Yan Yanchen is stupid: "I said no... Are you angry?"

Chu Yu looked at him like this dull, confused, can not help but laugh, and also relaxed a lot, carefully explained: "I did not say clearly with you on the phone before, I am afraid you can not accept ... I didn't know that my body was special before. I always thought that I was an ordinary man, but in fact I was able to get pregnant and have children. When I left, I felt that I was not feeling well, thinking that the terminal illness that was misdiagnosed before began to attack. After returning to China, my dad took me to the doctor again, only to know that I was not sick, I was pregnant, and my rejection was heavy. I couldn’t walk up in bed for a while.”

Now that things are over, Chu Yu can simply say it in a relaxed tone, as if it is not a big deal.

But Yan Yanchen listened and listened to tears and said: "I'm sorry..."

Chu Xiao smiled and touched his face gently: "I don't blame you, I don't want you to wear a set. But I didn't know that I was pregnant at the time, I didn't mean to be pregnant."

Yan Yan's face is red.

What Chu said, Yu Yanchen believes, he has no doubt at all, what can men and men have to have children? Chu Yu said that it will do!

Chu said: "It is very ridiculous. If you don't believe it, I can take you to the doctor who helped me to deliver the baby, or you want to do a dna test for the child."

Yan Chen dust is angry: "I don't! You can't doubt I doubt you!"

Chu Yu’s mood is bright, and it’s true that the flames are still the flames of the flames. He said: “Good, sorry, it’s not good for me, don’t be angry, my little sister.”

Look at the two of them talking, nothing to do, had to eat with their own feet.

When I saw the anger of the flames, I couldn't poke that he smiled and didn't eat any more. He giggled.

Chu Yu looked at the flames of the flames, and looked at the cockroaches, then looked at the flames of the cockroaches, and asked: "Would you like to hug him?"

Yan Yanchen suddenly panic, and to be honest, he believes that he believes that Chu Yu said, but he had no psychological preparation before, suddenly a son emerged, or a little baby who grew tall... ... Although he used to think that he was a father, he already had a cat son, but this time it is different. He is a living human baby.

Moreover, he missed the whole process of Chu Yu’s pregnancy, childbirth, and child. He was very sorry and very embarrassed.

Chu Yan saw that he did not dare to hug, and he reached out and hugged his cock, and showed it to Yan Yanchen: "He looks like you? Don't be afraid, he is not a little monster, just an ordinary baby. ”

He smiled and narrowed his eyes, and slammed his hand toward the flames: "Wow, oh wow."

Chu Yu handed him the cockroach.

Yan Yanchen hugged the child, was in a hurry, didn't know how to hold it, and asked in a panic: "Can I hold it like this? Is it right? Is he uncomfortable? Ah? Will it cry?"

Yan Yanchen did not hold well, he put his hands in the armpits, holding the shackles, and the back of his head was facing himself, facing the Chu. I really like to be lifted high, clapping hands, laughing not too happy.

Chu squatted, and almost laughed and did not fall: "Do you think you are playing the Lion King? Hahahahaha."

After laughing, he said to Yan Yanchen: "Let me face you, let him look at your face."

Yan Yanchen screamed and listened: "Oh! Oh, oh!"

He turned the cockroach over and faced himself, still holding it.

啾啾 and 蔺 flame dust face each other.

He licked his fingers, smiled and looked at him with curiosity.

Yan Yanchen is now a little calm down. His heart is going to be gone. It really looks like him, but he looks like Chu Yu. This is... This is Chu Yu and his baby.

But it's so light, so small, so soft, it's not big.

It is like a cloud.

蔺 尘 flame doubts, asked: "How is he so light?"

Chu Yu said faintly: "He was a premature baby... It was born in 7 months. When he was born, he was only three pounds. He lived in the incubator for two months. I was afraid that he could not survive, baby. I have been ill, I can't find you. He is not very good, and I can't take him away."

Yan Yanchen didn't think there was such a thing: "Ah? Yes, sorry."

Chu Yu said: "This does not blame you."

I stared at Chu Yu for a while. In fact, he had something he really wanted to do. At this time, he finally acted.

He stretched out his small hand, like Chu Wei’s cheeks, just touching the cheeks of the flames, and gently touched the face of the flame.

Yan Yanchen: "..."

Chu Yu: "..., hahahahaha."

Hey, laughing with Dad.

Laughter passed to the heart of Yan Chenchen. He felt that there was no more time in his life than to let him be happy.

Before the fate gave him a misunderstanding, he was not angry, how can he still have to worry about misunderstanding? Going to mind the pain of the past? He only wants to spend precious time on future happiness.

His whole heart is like flying in the sky, and today is too beautiful to be true.

Chu Yu corrects his movements: "Come, I teach you how to hold your baby, you should hold your baby like this. Put your hand like this... Yes... Ok. Look, so he is very comfortable."

Yan Yanchen hugged the cockroach and stared at Chu, saying: "I, I know that it is not a formal occasion."

Chu Wei: "What is it?"

Yan Yanchen said: "But I can't stand it anymore, aunt, let's get married!"

The strange strangeness echoes: "Yeah, ah..."

Chu Hao did not expect that Yan Chenchen directly proposed marriage, hehe hesitated: "Ah... this is..."