Chapter 102

When Zhuo Linhui ended his fashion show, he hurried back to China and rushed to grab the children.

Yan Yanchen has been taking care of him for a week. He is guarding him: "What are you doing?"

Zhuo Linhui: "Don't you let me come? I will tell you, I will return to me tomorrow."

Yan Yanchen: "I didn't want you to come later?"

Zhuo Linhui sneered: "Mr. Hey, are you the role that you are going to wait for?" You dream."

Wow, it’s really easy for God to send a god. Difficult to repent, he is calm and full of doubts. “Will you bring a child? It’s not easy to bring a child. You have to change diapers, wipe your butt, very stinky. You still have to take a bath, feed, and you will spit milk. Don't think that you just play with you, can you stand it?"

Zhuo Linhui: "..."

This can't be a big deal. He didn't bring a child. He really can't decide if he can bring it.

Zhuo Linhui looked at the shackles of the walker. He stalked Chu Xiaopeng and walked around. He giggled. He wondered: Is this cute, fragrant little baby smelling bad?

Yan Yanchen added: "I took him to the company yesterday. He still spit milk on my suit."

Zhuo Linhui: "..."

When Zhuo Linhui hesitated, Zhan Hongyu also came to the door.

Yan Yanchen is speechless: "How come you are? Are you filming?"

Exhibition Hong Yu: "There is not a lot of live play, I will come over after the filming."

Yan Yanchen repeated the words that Fang Cai and Zhuo Linhui had said again. Zhan Hongyu nodded: "I know, but I think this opportunity is rare. I don’t want you to say that I want to play a single father in the lower drama. I still want to borrow a child to experience how to be a father... I will never be tired?"

Chu Yu heard and excitedly got together: "The lower part is a single father? Is it a floor guide?"

Exhibition Hong Yu: "Yes."

Chu Hao decided to make a decision: "Well, I will lend you this!"

Yan Yanchen is at a loss: "Ah? You sent my son like this?"

"It’s my son too." Chu said, "Exactly, Lao Zhuo is also there. They both bring their children together and have a helping hand with each other. They won't be in a hurry."

Yan Yanchen grievances: "I am also very good."

Chu Yu dismissed: "In the past few days, I have been going out cleanly every day, dirty, come back, you still feel that you bring it very well, let you bring me to you and refuse. It is my turn to take it. You still don't ask me to get up, go out with your own secrets. You have been forbearing for a long time. I thought that if you don't marry you, you will be confused. Letting you contribute to the film industry can be more valuable than being brought to the company to show off. Yes, Mr. Yu, I advise you to stop."

Yan Yanchen immediately stunned and whispered: "It is not very dirty. Yesterday, he overturned the ink bottle... The day before yesterday he climbed into the seam... I have washed him... I can’t wash it. There is no way."

Chu Yu pressed the forehead angle: "I dreamed that I saw you with a cockroach and Chu Xiaopeng went to the mud to roll..."

Yan Yanchen quickly said: "That must not be like this."

Zhuo Linhui ridiculed, deliberately let Yan Yanchen hear, but he did not say.

A small bell was hung on the toddler's walker, and he slammed. He walked around and walked to his father.