Chapter 90

啾啾 奶 奶 奶 奶 奶 奶 奶 奶 奶 奶 奶 奶 奶 奶 奶 奶 奶 奶 奶 奶 奶 奶 奶 奶 奶 奶 奶 奶 奶 奶 奶 奶 奶 奶 奶 奶 奶 奶 奶 奶 奶 奶 奶 奶 奶 奶 奶 奶 奶 奶 奶 奶 奶 奶 奶 奶 奶 奶 奶Come and go, struggle between sleepiness and food.

Yan Yanchen walked over and reached out and said, "I will hug it."

He took the cockroach from his grandmother's arms and squatted to him, because the smoldering dust was just in the kitchen, with a lot of food aromas on his body, ignoring the puppy like him, smelling and smelling The saliva ran down and dripped on his shoulders.

Yan Yanchen did not abandon the awkwardness and laughed: "Ha ha ha ha ha."

He laughed loudly.

Grandma laughed and tears fell, and immediately yelled at the phone: "Don't move, I make a video."

Yan Yanchen hugs his stupid son and greets Chu Yu: "Auntie, aunt, come over and see, I will treat me as a big scorpion to marry me, he is stupid..."

Chu said to him: "You are stupid, you only have a good appetite! What is wrong with eating, he is still small, still growing body."

Yan Yanchen said: "I feel like a big head, and the big head is the same. No matter how far away I hear the sound of the cat food, I will rush for the first time. Especially funny."

Teacher Chu echoed on the side: "I told you that Chu Xiaopang is also like this. When I knocked on the steel bowl he used, he ran quickly."

Yan Yanchen said: "Then they will live together in the future. Oh, no, plus, hey, it should be three."

I yawned and was awakened by the masses of adults.

He rubbed his legs, twisted and said, "Milk... Hey, drink milk."

Everyone laughed at him again.

The old man was always infected by this joyful atmosphere. He laughed long afterwards, and the crow's feet in his eyes laughed out: "Have he been like this?"

Teacher Chu said: "The first thing he learned to say was 'Dad' and the second one was 'Milk'."

The old man always asked casually: "Who is this child who loves to eat so much?"

Yan Yanchen immediately smashed the pot: "It must not be me, are you still yelling at me when I was a kid?"

Chu Yu said that the wind is cool: "Not me, I think, inherit it from generation to generation."

Teacher Chu suddenly looked up: "You are saying that you are with me!"

Chu Wei: "..."

Teacher Chu thought for a moment and said, "It seems to be possible, but when I was young, my family was poor and there was nothing to eat. I just remember how I could not eat enough."

The old companion added a knife on the side: "So you are sixty now, and you still have three bowls of rice a day?"

Teacher Chu is not shy: "Is this not to show that I am in good health?"

Dad always wants to laugh a little, but he doesn't dare to laugh. He hasn't been so happy for a long time. He suddenly thought, it's no wonder that the flames would like Chu, this family is so cute. They stayed alone in the spacious and unmanned castle for too long, turned themselves into sculptures, and gradually lost their livelihood, and Chu Yu was alive, and he made the flames lively and enthusiastic.

He has eaten so many delicious foods, and he can't remember how long it has been. He has never eaten such a routine, and it is really delicious.

He sat in his little chair.