Chapter 100

After passing his birthday, he was shaved a little bald head.

Perhaps because it is a premature baby, his hair has not been much, and it is yellow, thin and soft. He did not eat his sesame paste and raised his hair. The older generation had a soil method, said to shave their hair, and then put on ginger, in the future you can grow a thick black hair.

Anyway, it's still small, and it's a boy. It's okay to shave it into a small bald head.

On the weekend, I found a sunny day, and Chu Yu gave me a pocket to let the flames come.

The flames touched his head, and the baby's scalp was soft. He didn't dare to start. He looked back at Chu: "Either, are you coming?"

Chu Yan swayed: "No, I don't dare, I think you will shave more than I, you come to you."

Yan Yanchen: "Or will you take it to the barbershop outside?"

Teacher Chu couldn't stand it any longer, and picked up his sleeves: "I still have three teeth and four resistances to shave my hair. Come on."

The razor squeaked, and he shaved his hair all three or two times. The soft baby hair was carefully collected and placed in a slap: "Get it as a brush."

He was shaved, and Chu Xiaopeng couldn't recognize him. He was stunned and turned around. He accidentally stepped into the big head and was kicked by a big head and ran away pitifully.

We have to say that we are big, and it's said that it's only a five-second memory when I was a child. But it's said that the cat's memory is only five seconds, not to mention that it's been two years since I saw it. After a few days, I was able to do nothing to see Chu. It may be because the wild cat is born, the character society, the cat claws are displayed, and the idle people can't find him. Their family used to only grow the big flames and can touch the big head.

The big head is so fierce. At first, he didn't dare to let him close.

Later, he relaxed and crawled in a small circle with a soft fence, turned and took something, and then went back, and found that the big head was quietly squatting to the side of the beggar, and he was examining this with his sharp eyes. Stupid baby beast.

He smiled at the big head and reached out to catch the cat's tail.

Chu Yu scared enough, can the cat tail feel free to touch? Can you not be scratched by a hand?

At this moment, Chu Yu actually saw that the big head not only did not scratch, but also collapsed.

He moved the cat to be super happy, and put the big tail into his mouth to eat. He didn't have a few teeth, he didn't bite, and he looked back at him. He looked at the stupid eyes and just bit him.

If you don't feel good, you won't eat it. Continue to use the big head as a toy and catch the cat's ear.

The big head not only did not resist, but also happily picked up the cat's gripper and turned it into a cat cake.

Chu Xiaopeng is far from seeing and playing with the big head so happy, stupidly ran over and wanted to play together.

Suddenly, the big move, he jumped up and slammed, and gave him a small set of cat claws. He smashed Chu Xiaopeng and ran away.

He is the most unscrupulous. He sees cats and dogs quarreling. He doesn't worry, he laughs.

After watching the whole process, Chu Yu looked stunned, and Yan Yanchen said: "Your son is quite bad. I am happy to see Chu Xiaopeng being beaten. I thought they were the best friends."