Chapter 21

Chu sighed with a sigh of relief: "Don't, don't move, it hurts a bit."

Yan Yanchen did not dare to touch his ankles again, and asked: "Is there any other pain?"

Chu Hao shook his head: "We are lucky, the snow here is thicker, I should just sprain my foot, should, hope, the worst is not a fracture or a broken bone. What about you? Where did you get hurt?"

Just now they fell together, and the flames were underneath.

Yan Yanchen opened his arms: "I am thick and thick."

Chu Yu is still very worried: "I have to check carefully if there is any internal injury after going back. Call the rescue."

Chu Hao took out his mobile phone and sighed: "There is no signal at all, what about you?"

Yan Yanchen took a half step back and took the phone out.

Chu Wei: "..."

Chu Yu: "I don't grab. You are very careful."

Yan Yanchen showed him the phone, the spider-like crack occupied the screen, and it was damaged to the extent that it could not be turned on: "Well, I am retribution, are you happy? We will go to the place where there is a signal and call for rescue." ”

Yan Yan dusted his back to him and knelt down: "I will take you back."

Chu Yu held his shoulder and stood up: "It doesn't matter... I walk by myself."

Chu walked a few steps, feet hurt, can't move.

Yan Yanchen couldn't stand it, and picked him up: "What can I do at this time?"

Chu Yu said: "... still use the back."

Yan Yanchen carried him and squatted in the snow. The heavy snow made them not seriously injured, but they also struggled.

They didn't talk, the woods were so quiet that they could only hear the squeaking sound of the snow when they were trampled.

I don't know how long it took, and the flames stopped, and I took out a white mist and looked up slightly.

Chu Yu asked: "Is it tired? Let's rest?... The phone still has no signal."

Yan Yanchen said: "It's snowing."

Chu Yan raised his eyes and fine snow fell on his eyelashes.

Yan Yanchen said: "We are lost here..."

Chu sighed with joy and laughed: "Do you find it now?"

Yan Yanchen said helplessly: "I thought my direction would be good."

The sky is like a spilled ink, and the dark color slowly opens from the horizon.

The night is coming.

The snow is getting bigger and bigger, and the wind is caught.

colder and colder.

Can't open a joke.

Chu Yu said: "Where do you put me in, go to the rescue yourself, I will give you my mobile phone."

Yan Yanchen said with a sigh of relief: "No."

Chu Hao sighed: "I am responsible to you, I blame me for asking you to ski with me, or I will not meet this kind of thing."

Yan Yanchen retorted: "I blame me, I have to come to the intermediate snow."

Chu Yu: "I slipped first, you chase me, I went the wrong way, my fault."

Yan Yanchen: "I am making you angry, obviously you are not allowed, I also steal your photos."