Chapter 110

It is expected that the spring will pass, and the weather will become warmer in the mid-spring season.

The flower vines of Longsha gems are covered with wooden flower stands, and the wisteria vines climb down the top of the promenade and hang down the heavy flower spikes. The high ones have apricot flowers and peach blossoms, and the shorter ones have peony, camellia, sea otters, and most of them are various colors. Planting has been patchwork.

Although the garden is full of flowers, the flowers used to decorate the guest table are purchased from outside, and the eternal flower that is specially matched by a box of floral artists is consistent with the wedding theme and the design style of the villa.

On the eve of the wedding, Chu Yu did not know whether he was suffering from phobia of marriage, and suddenly he was worried.

Can't sleep in the middle of the night, Chu Yu lying in bed, frowning and said: "Small, are getting married, should we live separately?"

The flames of the cockroaches were all awakened by the sleepy insects. He did not understand the logic of this: "Ah? Why are you married separately?"

Chu said: "I see them getting married. Before the marriage, the bride and groom can't continue to live together. At least they have to live separately one month in advance, and then live together. As for why... I really didn't ask, I asked the next day. My Father."

He couldn't imagine the day when Chu and Chu were separated from each other for a month. Yan Yanchen said: "They are men and women getting married, we are not, I don't think so, I am almost two years old, what are you shy? ?"

Chu Yu thinks that it is right, the children are so big, nothing is too shy, but think about it carefully: "No, then, will we start from here together? Should we start from two places? I still live back. Go to my old house."

Yan Yanchen had to promise: "Well, don't you have to worry so much? You go back one day in advance and start from there, isn't it?"

Chu Yu is speechless: "It’s too tight one day in advance, at least for a week?"

Yan Yanchen: "Three or four days, is not enough?"

In the end, Chu Yu went home to live two days before the wedding. My parents went back to clean up the house one week in advance, some of them were popular, and then Chu Yu took it with me.

It’s very strange. I found out that I was not there at night. I also asked why Chu was not there.

Chu Yu did not fool him, and explained it with him.

I nodded and looked forward to waiting for my father to marry.

But Chu Yu holding a donkey, this is only a day apart, and began to miss the little sister, he is used to sleeping with Xiaoyan. I don't know if it is because of the special circumstances when they met each other. From the beginning, he felt that sleeping with this person in a quilt can sleep very sweetly. He didn't have a small pillow to be his pillow. He was not used to it. Yan Yanchen also can't sleep well. There is only one person left in the big house. His wife and children are not there. However, one person is also good. He is carrying a surprise to Chu Yu.

It was finally on the wedding day.

They had a lot of assistants at their wedding, and a team of wedding planners were on hand to help the conductor. Because they are all men, redesigned the process, and the general wedding is not the same, they do not have to do hair makeup like the bride in the early morning, only scratch the beard in advance to fix the eyebrows, rub a face cream, apply a lip balm, Wiping the men's fragrance is already very refined.