Chapter 83

Chu Yu’s iron heart this time, to rectify the heart of the season.

He can't stand the same thing, and then toss.

In the face of Ji Tianze, Chu Yu reported the police.

Ji Tianze is unbelievable. The last time he was arrested, he was able to comfort himself. He always felt that if Chu was not admitted to the hospital, Chu Wei was reluctant to call the police to arrest him.

This time he has no way to comfort himself.

And watching Chu and the man stand together, but also holding hands with each other, his heart is cold.

Chu Yu, who was looking for a boyfriend, is so young and handsome? He had thought that even if he found it again, he couldn't find it better than him... Wouldn't it be a little white face with only a face?

After all, it was in the parking lot downstairs in the company, and the movement still attracted attention. The people from the company ran over to see it, but also squeezed the sweat for Chu: "Chu manager, are you okay?"

Chu Yu did not have any serious problems. He just held a hand with Yan Yanchen. Now he is not willing to let go, and he is a little embarrassed.

However, for a while, the general manager also hurried over, and came over far away, first to see the back of Chu Yu: "Chu Chu? You said that you were attacked in the parking lot? Is it okay?"

Chu Yu turned back and saw Master: "Nothing."

After staying close, I noticed the people standing next to Chu, and the two men holding hands, he took a breath: "Hey..."

Chu Yu said to him last time, it is not that Yan Chenchen wants to dig him. He is a fan of falling in love with him. He has never been convinced that this is a direct show of love.

This is the heir to the family. His family is only a fraction of the flames of the flames... I don’t know how Chu Yu knows the flames, no matter what, it is not bad anyway.

Yan Yanchen smiled politely and explained a little: "I am coming to work, and I just happened to be attacked by this neurotic attack. Your security work here may be strengthened."

The general manager quickly said, "Okay, good, be sure to pay attention, you..."

Yan Yanchen smiled and said: "You are the master of Chu Yu, and that is my elder. You don't have to be so polite. You don't have to say ‘you’, just call me a little.”

He was always flattered, sincere and fearful, let him not call it so much, and was praised by Yan Yanchen. He was inexplicably aware of the feeling of life.

Next to other onlookers, some also recognize that this is the online family that has been very popular in the past few days...

The police got out of the police faster, and came over in five minutes.

Ji Tianze finally no longer has to endure the shame that the dress is not being watched.

The police caught sight of his tied position and smiled: "Who is tied? It is quite professional."

Yan Yanchen said: "Learn a little."

The belt tied to Ji Tianze’s hands and feet was untied, and he was put on the police car with his pants.

Chu Yu and Yan Yanchen also went to the police to make notes.

Chu Yu was not seriously injured, only sprained, and then there were traces of blush on his neck. He was sore and distressed, but this level was not enough to identify a minor injury.