Chapter110

Zhuo Linhui and Yan Yanchen discussed and hesitated and said, "Look, what about this set? I think this set is the best? But that set is not bad, which one is better? You still have to choose."

Yan Yanchen wants to stop and say: "Lao Zhuo, I have made two sets of my dress? There are seven or eight sets of 啾啾?"

Zhuo Linhui is not ashamed of the differential treatment, but is justified: "What's wrong? You are not convinced? Are you cute? He is growing up, he should have more clothes."

Yan Yanchen: "..."

The house is almost built.

The gardener planted flowers and plants in the yard and waited for the winter. In the spring of the next year, in April and May, when the spring blossoms, the wedding can be held.

The two families discussed it, and this year is going to go to the place where the family is preparing for the New Year.

When two people get married, they always want you to come and go. They have always been yelling at their families to change them. This time they will change them.

Yan Yanchen said that he went to his manor in the British New Year, the yard is large, there are many fun places.

When the Chu Yu company took a vacation, the whole family took a private jet and passed, and the cat and the dog were brought along, a lot.

He was still the first time to take a plane. He was not used to it. He said to his father, "ear pain," and airsickness. He took a nap medicine and slept. He woke up and then woke up, then slept again, and lost his way. Arrived.

The old man has been waiting for them in the manor.

Although he did not reveal it on the surface, he actually looked forward to it for a long time and wanted to spend the New Year with his family.

In the past years, their fathers and sons rarely got together, even if it was hard to call the flames of the flames, it was just cold and faint, eating a meal without saying a word.

This year is different.

The butler told him that the flames of the flames had brought them to the door. He knew that it would take a few minutes to come, but he couldn't wait, and got up and went to the door to look at the road.

Last night, I had a snow, just swept away, and I saw a car on the horizon, and I got to the stage.

In his eyes, he seemed to see only one, and he was wrapped in a white down jacket with a burr, and a woolen woven hat with a panda style. It was too cute, and his heart was gone.

I was about to call, and I was picked up by an old man, his other grandfather, Teacher Chu.

Dad always sees their grandsons so close, so envious of life, he sometimes even wants to retire... But now is not a good time, he is not fifty, far from retirement.

There is always someone in the family who works. If he doesn't work, the burden will go to the flames of the flames. What about the family? I don't have to be the same as him, no time to go home with my wife and children.

He had suffered a bite and didn't want to let Yan Yanchen go through it again. He didn't want his son to leave the same painful regret as he did.

He is not old now, the company has something to do with him, and the flames can be easier and more to accompany the family.

Teacher Chu was shocked: "Hey, is there a special housekeeper in your family? I thought it was only in the TV series!"

Yan Yanchen is very embarrassed: "We don't usually live here, someone has to help look at the house."