Chapter 24

Yan Yanchen flew from Canada to the United Kingdom with Chu.

There is a luxury car transfer when you get off the plane.

Chu Yu asked: "Where?"

Yan Yanchen pulled him into the car and his eyes lie. "I have set up a tourist package for the manor, riding horses, boating, fruit trees and rose gardens. I will take you there."

Chu Hao "oh", he did not think too much, thought it was the simple and elegant cabin, there is a stone stove in the house, a large yard outside the house is planted with flowers of all seasons, you can enjoy the natural scenery. It is also possible to raise only a large white goose to look after the nursing home.

The car ran through a boulevard, lined with tall banyan trees and paved the way.

I have been sitting for an hour, plus the previous flight, Chu Hao was a little tired, finally saw a stone brick fence and a huge black carved iron door in front, the car slowed down in front of the door, the iron door opened, he loosened Tone: "Come on?"

Yan Yanchen glanced at him and said, "Come on, go to the gate, and immediately go to the villa."

Chu Yu: "?"

After the car entered the big iron gate, it opened for about ten minutes before arriving at the villa. The black and white or dark men and women stood up and stood respectfully, slightly bowing. The head was a white man who looked like 30 years old, brown. The hair is not messed up, a pair of glass-like blue eyes, a standard London cavity: "Good afternoon, distinguished guest, I am Adrian, I am honored to serve you."

Chu Yu was frightened by this pass, and did not dare to make a second move.

This is also... too outrageous.

It is impossible to make this possible again.

Yan Yanchen said: "What are you doing? Follow me."

Chu Yu can only follow him. Before, he just felt vaguely feeling that he had made a mistake. Lease to a small sea view villa, a brand-name car, and get a hotel that was originally full of rooms. I can't think about it... Now, Yan Yanchen still told him that this is just a tourist project?

The fool will believe this rhetoric, he is not a fool.

Too much, right?

When is he mentally retarded?

Chu Yu suddenly felt heavy, Xiao Yan perhaps... No, it must not be a duck that is a flesh-business... But if not, why did he appear that day? Who is Otaru? What is the identity? Why do you want to do these things for him?

Who is Otaru?

But Chu Yu was flustered, thought about it, and thought about it... I couldn’t figure it out, and I didn’t have a temper.

Forget it, he is a dying person, what do you care about?

And the slyness of Xiao Xiao, like the smashing aurora seen in Menglian Lake, is a wonderful miracle that meets unexpectedly and fleetingly.

Why is it disappointing?

Enjoy the moment, be happy, and then die.

Isn't that the case?

Yan Yanchen turned to look at him and asked with a courtesy: "Is it like here? Is it beautiful?"

Chu Hao nodded, "Hmm".

Although exaggerated, he is so experienced in the society, not to be scared, calm down, follow the flames.

Yan Yanchen said: "Hungry, let's have a meal first. The cook here is delicious, you can taste it."