Chapter 50

"Yes, yes, it’s the surname, I remember. I still have his mobile number."

Said, Duan Xiaozhen took out his mobile phone and rummaged through the address book.

Chu stunned, suddenly panicked, he was looking for 蔺 尘 flame, but this is not the same as he thought. Why is this person always smashing his plan? Every time.

Chu Yu subconsciously asked: "How do you have his phone number?"

Duan Xiaozhen said: "He is looking for you everywhere, saying that if you know your news, let me contact him."

She just remembered: "Oh, I forgot to ask you if you want his phone number? You should?"

What a magical invention of the phone, bringing the world closer, even if it is half a globe, just dial the next number to hear the voice of the person you miss the most.

But it is very troublesome. If you don't carry this string of numbers and accidentally go away, you can't do anything about it.

Chu Yu’s heart beats and speeds up. To be honest, I am really happy. His old face is slightly unknowingly hot.

Duan Xiaozhen didn't get his immediate response. Thinking about whether he should do anything more, ask: "Don't you?"

Chu Yu returned to God and hurriedly replied: "What you want, you want."

He also took out his mobile phone and bowed his head: "You tell me the number, I save it."

Chu Yu saved the string of mobile phones, it was easy and simple to think that he was incredible, even afraid that he would remember the wrong number, and repeatedly confirmed it several times to ensure that the wrong number was not recorded.

He immediately read the string of numbers several times in his heart, can't wait, and wants to take it down now.

Anxious and fearful.

Chu Yu drank a few glasses of wine, the wine is a bit on the head, the whole person is light and floating.

At the end of the banquet, Chu Hao couldn't wait to return to his car. He stayed alone, didn't turn on the lights, looked at the contact method of the flames in the dark, and the blue screen of the screen covered his face.

Chu Yu now wants to call Yan Yanchen, and the plan is thrown behind.

He repeatedly deceives himself. In fact, he is only incapable of finding the blaze and flames in reality, and he is afraid to find everything out. If the flames don't accept himself, then he is so embarrassed.

He has not heard the sound of flames for 14 months and a half.

Now he has a mobile number.

Want to call?

Just call now.

Is this a private number? Maybe it is an office number?

How do you speak when you hit it?

Just say, "Hey, hello, I am Chu."?

Yan Yanchen thought he was dead, right?

In the middle of the night, will it be treated as a strange call?

Then he said, "Hey, I was actually misdiagnosed at the time. I didn't die. I also had a baby with you. Yes, I am a man, but I can have children."

This is all messy.

It’s probably a strong wine, and Chu’s thoughts are a circle. Suddenly, I’m so worried, forget it, don’t want to be so much, let’s go out!