Chapter 109

I got up early, yawned, squinted and followed my grandfather to the bathroom.

Because the washstand was too high, Grandpa took him up and let him stand on the stool, which was enough. Grandpa picked a warm face wash and he carefully pressed the small towel into the water. I have a special small towel with a small frog. He soaked the towel, took it out, folded it, and squeezed it hard, but the small towel was still wet. He wiped his face and wiped it. Rub your hands, wash the towel, and let Grandpa hang him a small towel.

I thought I would go out with my grandparents this morning. These days, my grandparents took him out to play, went to see dancing, punched and danced swords, or sat in my grandfather’s arms to watch Grandpa playing chess. Anyway, at home. interesting.

He wore clothes and rubbed the incense. Grandpa took him to dinner. He asked, "Where to play?"

Grandpa said: "I don't go out to play today, today your father is back."

Hearing that Dad is coming back, remembering that he still has two fathers, it seems that he has not seen it for many days. He was eating the quiche made by Grandpa. He said that he would eat it first. After a while, he reacted and raised his face. He laughed: "Dad is back."

I remember that Dad is coming back. After eating breakfast, I will wait for Dad and ask Grandpa: "Dad?"

Grandpa said: "Not yet, home at noon."

After another half an hour, I asked again, "Dad?"

Grandpa can't laugh and cry: "Not so fast."

He frowned, he didn't understand why it was so long at noon.

Grandpa hugged him, showed him the kind of hanging on the wall, pointed at the hour hand, and said to him: "Look at this place, this is the hour hand, he came here, when the number is 1, Dad will go home. ”

With the goal, I stared at the clock, waited until the little stomach was hungry, had lunch, and filled my stomach and fell asleep. He fell asleep with Chu Xiaopeng.

I don't know how long it took. I felt someone pick him up. He slowly woke up and tried to open his sleepy eyes, but he didn't need to see it. He smelled the familiar taste and recognized it: "Dad."

Dad's gentle movements appease him, and he continued to take a nap with peace of mind.

When I woke up again, I saw my father and the land were there. It was not far away. They were so good, they couldn’t hear what they were saying, and they kissed Dad.

With his eyes wide open, he is still too young to understand the various feelings that people have, but he only feels that seeing his father makes him happy.

There is also the last half day off.

If you don't go out, you are at home, and the family is together.

Chu Yu is ready to make the apple pie material, pointing to the apple and saying: "Apple."

Look at Yan Yanchen and say: "apple."

Yan Yanchen laughed: "You still said that you are dull, it is a small fool, I think you can be smart."

Chu Yu picked an apple from the bag and said: "Hey, you sit on a small stool and wait for Dad to eat, okay?"

He held the big apple and nodded.

Their kitchen is an open kitchen. He saw his father and his dad preparing to cook. He occasionally said a few words, handing things to each other, or rubbing the flour on his face. He smiled and he looked left. Look at the right, look at it, look thoughtful.

He licked his big apple. He now has more than a dozen millet teeth, and he hasn’t grown up yet.

He saw that his father was so intimate and very happy. He walked over with his big apple and said, "Hey, help."

Chu Xiao smiled, picked him up and kissed him: "Wait like a table is so high, can you help me again?"

Nod, remember the agreement with Dad. But how long will it take him to grow to the table?

Chu Yu took him to the side of the flame, and the flames of the flames were in the face, saying: "Let's kiss the land."

Yan Yanchen kissed his slippery little face and kissed his left face and his right face. His cheeks fluttered red.

He glared at the back of the sofa, watching his father and cooking slyly, licking his face, and his father cut the apple, talking and laughing.

In front of his son, Chu Yu whispered in the ear of the flames of the flames: "Small, I made apple pie for you to eat, not for others, don't give it, okay?"

蔺 尘 尘 忽 忽 忽 忽 忽 忽 忽 忽 忽 忽 忽 忽 忽 忽 忽 忽 忽 忽 忽 忽 忽 忽 忽 忽 忽 忽 忽 忽 忽 忽 忽 忽 忽 忽 忽 忽 忽 忽 忽 忽 忽 忽 忽 忽 忽 忽 忽 忽

Chu Yu said: "There is only one small flaw in the world. What is wrong?"

Between the husbands, there are still some secrets that are only the secret of the two of them, even the children can not intervene in the small world.

There are some vague feelings. Dad and Daddy sometimes just stand on one side and hold hands, just like two people secretly playing together but not playing with him.

But he likes to watch them like this.

Looking back, the translucent floor-to-ceiling window, the grandfather and grandmother were there in the garden.

I climbed down the sofa and walked to the window. I saw my grandmother licking the reservoir to water the flowers. Grandpa gave her an umbrella.

Grandma said: "Mr. Chu, now is winter, are you playing an umbrella in the evening?"

Grandpa said: "I think the wind is a bit big, it's very cold, and it's blocking the wind. I'm going to water it, the kettle is heavy. You didn't say the hand two days ago because of the pain of painting? There was an old problem."

Grandma said: "I have this hobby, what happened?"

Grandpa said, "Good. You can get it when you love it."

Grandparents returned to the warm room and immediately greeted them with a small handkerchief: "Grandma rubs."

Grandma was confused and picked him up: "What to rub? Hey baby."

I learned that my father wiped his face and touched his grandmother's face with a small handkerchief.

Grandma laughed: "Thank you, what did you learn?"

I am embarrassed to say: "Dad wipes."

Grandma understood: "Ha ha ha ha."

I am sure that his two daddy shows are loved and seen and learned.

Chu Yu heard laughter, curious: "What are they laughing at?"

Yan Yanchen shook his head: "I don't know."

He is still distressed. How can an aunt's apple send him to eat alone? Mom and Dad are there. When you are done, hide it? But surely there is a fragrance? How was it discovered?

On the dinner table, everything was solved.

Chu Yu’s parents didn’t eat desserts. They used the excuse of not having a long tooth and eating sweet tooth. They were only allowed to drool and watched, and they were not allowed to eat. Finally, the flames of the dust were bright and an apple pie was rounded up.

They looked at each other quietly and smiled.

Chu Yu asked: "Sweet and sweet?"

蔺 Flame dust touches the belly of the support: "Sweet."

After a few days, Zhuo Linhui gave them a set of costume designs - their wedding dresses.

I have the same style of flower girl clothes, very cute, Chu Yu also made a comment, add a small beret to the donkey. He recently felt that wearing a small hat was extraordinarily cute.