Extra 4

When the children of Chu Yu met with Go in the age of five, they established their goals in life.

For the first time, Chu Wei saw this dull little guy obsessed with a thing, and there is a tendency to go beyond the food. Sometimes he actually plays chess and doesn't want to eat!

In the first grade, I won the championship of the children's group, but I still haven't reached the age of seven. It seems to be the youngest champion since the competition. At that time, the professional chess judges suggested that the children could go to a well-known Go game. There are many professional chess players, and there are many chess players of the same age. They can be tempered together. He is talented and unfortunate. The Go game is far away from the city of b, but there is a residence in the b city, and the headquarters of the company is also in the b city, but the 啾啾 is still so small, Chu Yu reluctant to let 啾啾 leave his side, but also reluctant to let go, and Yan Chenchen Negotiation, when the work is transferred, but the work is not to talk about adjustment, it takes time.

I haven't dealt with it yet. The summer camp for Go started that year. I asked if you want to experience it first.

He nodded without hesitation: "Okay!"

Chu Yu has a bit of sour, the baby does not care about Dad? He said: "You have to go by yourself, live with your grandfather..."

I haven't finished talking yet, and I am very sensible to grab the words: "Know, Dad wants to work. I understand."

Chu Wei: "..."

I think of so many professional chess players, his idols, and many children. Many small champions from all over the country played chess with him. He was so happy that he didn’t wait for Chu Yu to finish, and he happily arranged his luggage.

Chu Yu is depressed, but the child is still not big, can't stay?

He ran out and asked: "Dad, can I bring fat together?"

Chu Yu: "...you have to ask your grandfather."

I am happy to call my grandfather.

I always welcome the old man, I didn’t expect to drop a big cake from the sky! I can't help myself! In the home of b city, I have left a room for a sly. Sometimes I have a holiday and come to see my grandfather. You can come directly!

Chu Yu sent the child to the plane, and Yan Chenchen comforted him: "He will have to go out and hang out one day."

Chu Yu said: "He is only seven years old! It is still small!"

He said: "I don't know if you think we will cry in the middle of the night."

Yan Yanchen looked up and looked at it. He was so happy that he was jumping and not returning his head. Is it because they are too petting?

On the first day of the summer camp, I called my dad and said that I saw his idol today and played chess with the children. He won the game and was praised by the teacher.

Chu Yan felt that he had thought that he would not be the kind of father who turned around the child, but he thought it would be impossible to let go. Since he likes it so much, let him go.

After two days, the old man suddenly called them in the middle of the night and said that he was crying, and he was not good.

Chu Yu was very anxious and asked: "Is anyone bullying you?"

Sucking his nose and saying, "Dad, I miss you."

Chu squatted, crying and laughing, it took a few days, finally remembered to think about Dad?