Extra 7

The school specially made a donation ceremony. On the podium of the new playground, the teacher and classmates standing in the middle of the school took a group photo.

He was so excited that his face was red.

During class time, the children surrounded him:

"I know you, I saw you on TV."

"You are jealous."

"You have money."

He carried his little bag, which contained the snacks he liked. He took the snacks out and distributed them to the children.

The children swarmed like ants who smelled honey. They instantly gave up the snacks brought by the cockroaches, and even robbed them. Some children who were not given snacks still surrounded the cockroaches and asked him.

The scene suddenly became very chaotic.

He was pushed and squeezed, and the school’s teacher came over to stop the riot.

However, the zipper part of the small schoolbag has been torn down, because I don’t know who did it. The teacher apologized to the children and him. He said that it doesn't matter, he is not angry, anyway, he has a lot of small bags, and he thinks that the children are not intentional.

The teacher quickly rushed the children again, letting them not push against it, to be civilized and polite.

He volunteered to go to the playground and play swings. Several good-natured, more polite children accompanied him, and they talked about texts, schools and homework. It was inconvenient to carry a schoolbag, I took it down, put it on a swing, played for a while, and was taken to other places by the children. I accidentally forgot to take the bag, then came back to find the bag and found that the bag was gone, in the bag. The small kettles also disappeared together.

They went to tell the teacher of this school and found it a little, but still couldn't find it.

Dad is a little angry.

He pulled down his father's hand and scratched his head: "Maybe I put it somewhere else, I accidentally forgot it. It doesn't matter, anyway, the bag is broken, and I don't want it."

The school's people were relieved. It would have been a good day. There were children who would steal things. If the other party had to discuss a fair search, they would not accept it. The buildings were donated by others.

Chu also did not want to make the scene too embarrassing, frowning, thinking about not coming back later.

He was thirsty, but his small kettle was stolen and he had to go to the canteen at the school gate to buy a drink.

Chu Yu took him to buy, a few children came over, and took out his little purse from his pocket and said, "Dad, I pay for it myself."

Chu Yu saw the children staring at the wallet and frowning.

The village's canteen is small, there are three shelves, snacks are placed next to the drinks, and the chess room business is doubled. There are two automatic mahjong machines in the next room, the door is open, some people are playing mahjong, smoking cigarettes, swallowing clouds, The air is very muddy.

A child asked directly: "Can you buy that for me?"

Suddenly: "Ah? Why should I buy it for you?"

The children seem to be justified: "I saw that you have money in your wallet and you can buy it."

This is not a question of enough money? He said, "But I don't know you."

The children said, "How are you so stingy? They also said that you are coming to give us something. Are you not very rich? Give me a pack of snacks and refuse to buy it. I will not buy it for me. It is too stingy. ”

Hey: "Then you buy it yourself."

The child still went on to say that he suddenly felt a cool feeling. He looked up and saw that his father was staring at himself. These children were glanced at Chu and immediately scared away.

Chu Yu was always very cold when he said that he didn't laugh. He didn't look very kind. He wanted to make himself a little girl, but these little children are too unlovable.

After they left, a young man next to the mahjong curiously asked the boss: "Who are the two people? The child is still wearing a famous brand. If the clothes are a few thousand pieces, give them a child."

The boss said: "Don't you watch TV? The child is a small star. His parents are very rich. Those rich people have no money to use, run to donate, and give us a new elementary school." ”

The man slammed in the light, and he took the last cigarette and threw the cigarette **** to the end, stepped on it and smashed it.

Yan Yanchen did not accompany them because of work.

After he went home, he asked how he was feeling.

He said that the bag was lost, hesitated and said: "There are happy and unhappy, some children are very good, some children are not good."

He was deeply impressed: "There are all kinds of children in the world."

Bow down: "Right? Fat."

Chu Xiaopeng: "Wang Wang Wang."

Chu Xiaopeng is now ten years old and has begun to enter the old age. He has not been so active and active before, and he is tired after playing for a while.

But he still happily accompanied him every day. Anyway, he was not a naughty little boy. When he got home, he sat and played chess. He lay on the side and looked at it. He always fell asleep accidentally.

In addition, like the previous kindergarten, he sent to school every day, and he had to go with him after school.

This day is no exception.

Chu Yu and Yan Yanchen have things, let the secretary and bodyguards help pick up the children, with Chu Xiaopeng, waiting at the school gate.

A lot of children know Chu Xiaopeng, and they greet Chu Xiaopeng: "Fat, are you coming back to go home?"

Chu Xiaopeng proudly screamed.

Secretary Huai received a work call.

At this time, Chu Xiaofa seems to be aware of something, turned his head and wonderedly staring at a van not far away.

The van is going to drive away.

Chu Xiaopeng rushed in that direction.

The secretary is wondering, Chu Xiaopeng is not such a violent dog, his temper is very docile, he pulled the dog leash.

Chu Xiaopeng is probably the first time in this life so fierce. He suddenly broke free from the bondage, chasing the car and running, and the secretary could not catch up.

The secretary finally realized that something was wrong. He finally glanced at the car and didn't have a license plate. He quickly remembered the model and color of the car.

The boss's dog didn't know where to go, and the boss's son did not receive it.

He was kidnapped.

Half an hour later, the police first found Chu Xiaopeng on the river three kilometers away. He fell in a pool of blood and dying.