Chapter 29

Since Chu Yu said that this is the case, Yan Yanchen can't do anything without a tutor.

After spending a long time, he couldn't calm his mood. He only calmed down a bit, and he didn't have to make a sensible thing to hurt Chu Yu, but his head was still in chaos.

Yan Yan said with red eyes: "I went to sleep in another room tonight."

Chu Yu: "..." He didn't know what to say. They couldn't do the same bed, and they spent nearly a month together. This was the only time they could sleep in bed.

He couldn't bear to see the face of Yan Yanchen, like a dog that was abandoned by his master and loyal, and asked him to change his mind. He is completely convinced that even if he says so much, as long as he is a little bit soft, he will forgive him. Yan Yanchen is such a good boy.

Chu said dryly: "That... good night, I wish you good sleep."

Yan Yanchen subconsciously replied, and the tone was a bit rushed: "How can I sleep well?"

Chu Yu did not know what to say, thought: "I will divide you into a stable film?"

Anyway, he estimated that he had to eat a slice this evening. The doctor drove for a few days. He took it with the painkiller, but he had been sleeping well for a while. He thought that these medicines would not come in handy. I thought it was used in the end.

Yan Yanchen: "I don't want it!"

Chu Yu was murdered by him and he was embarrassed.

Yan Yanchen quickly apologized, tears in the eyes overflowed: "I'm sorry, aunt, I didn't mean to murder you, I can't control myself..."

Chu Yu was so worried that he would leave, but he was still reluctant to leave a little bit of his badness in Chu Xin’s heart. Chu Yu was right, at least Chu Chuan remembered him afterwards, all of them were beautiful.

Chu Yu said softly and whispered: "I know, you are very good, you are a very good boy."

This did not comfort the flames, he was even more sad: "I don't like me any more."

Chu Yu’s heart is sore, he is probably the most difficult thing for him during this time. Meeting Xiao Xiao is his greatest luck and misfortune in this life. Why is God doing this to him? Since some people in the world will really love him, why should they be arranged when he is dying.

What did he do wrong in his life, and he is so cruel to him?

Chu Yu cried out: "It's not your fault, Xiao Yan, it's my fault, I blame me."

蔺 尘 尘 疑 , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , Down?

But he likes Chu, and he likes him even if he doesn't want to make it difficult for him: "I don't bother you, Auntie, what time is your flight tomorrow? Which airport?"

Chu Yu said: "A little afternoon."

Yan Yanchen said: "Then we get up at 8 in the morning, I will send you to the airport."

Chu Yu gently "Hmm": "Thank you."

Yan Yanchen reluctantly, finally let go of his hand, sucking his nose: "Auntie, then you have a good rest, I am gone."

Chu Yu’s gaze was not controlled by himself and followed the back of the flames. The flames of the flames finally made up their minds and left without looking back. Chu Yu looked at the closed door, inexplicably lost, standing in the same place. Sighed. Xiao Yan didn't really like him so much. It was sent in a few words.