Chapter 31

Lu Yan, a friend of Yan Yanchen, suddenly found him and called to ask: "Your boy is not enough loyalty. I didn't inform me when I arrived in the UK. If they told me that you are back, I don't know anything. "

蔺 尘 尘 瞧 ​​瞧 瞧 瞧 瞧 瞧 瞧 瞧 瞧 瞧 瞧 瞧 瞧 瞧 瞧 瞧 瞧 瞧 瞧 瞧 瞧 瞧 瞧 瞧 瞧 瞧 瞧 瞧 瞧 瞧 瞧 瞧 瞧 瞧 瞧 瞧 瞧 瞧 瞧 瞧 瞧 瞧 瞧 瞧 瞧 瞧 瞧 瞧 瞧 瞧 瞧 瞧 瞧 瞧I only came back for a few days, I have something to do, I will go to you later if I have time..."

"What is so important?" the other person asked dissatisfiedly. "Are you in love?"

Yan Yanchen immediately panic, revealing the horse's feet: "Is it telling you?" I told her not to tell others, hehe."

Lost friends laughed: "Ha ha ha ha, she did not tell me, she only said that you are here, I just ask, you actually admitted? When you become so stupid, really love will make people stupid."

Yan Yanchen: "..."

Lv Wei asked: "Is there any embarrassment to say about falling in love? Bring it out, show everyone what it is, and fascinate you."

Yan Yanchen suddenly felt ashamed: "That, then I have to ask him if he wants to see you."

The phone was silent for a moment, and spit him: "Where, your voice suddenly becomes disgusting... Is it so lovable? It smells sour."

Yan Yanchen smiled softly and perfunctored and said: "Let's talk again in the next day, I still have things, and I will say next time."

"Hey flame, you..."

After that, he did not wait for a friend to answer, actually hang up the phone, but also accounted for the butler, and then a friend called this insignificant phone, he said that he is not out, and do not put people into the manor.

I really don't know how to disturb him and the aunt's sweet world.

But the aunt is still asleep, he can't bear to wake up the aunt.

Chu Yu has become particularly sleepy these days.

When he woke up, he turned out to be more than twelve o'clock, which was too ridiculous.

Just the head is still groggy.

Chu Yu sat up and licked the forehead.

Yan Yanchen was very worried about him and poured him a cup of warm water: "I still come to the doctor to check it out for you."

Of course, Chu Yu is now extremely ill-healed. He does not want to be found to have his own illness. He said: "It is still a matter of temperature."

Yan Yanchen did not follow him this time, he went to the doctor and asked him to check.

Chu Yu was very scared, very afraid of being diagnosed, and could escape and have no place to escape, and he was angry with Yan Chen: "I said not to see a doctor?"

Yan Yanchen said firmly: "If you are not feeling well, you should see a doctor. Why not?"

Chu Yu said unreasonably: "I... I hate to see a doctor. I smell it when I smell it."

蔺 怔 怔 怔 怔 怔 怔 怔 怔 怔 怔 怔 怔 怔 怔 怔 怔 怔 怔 怔 怔 怔 怔 怔 怔 怔 怔 怔 怔 怔 怔 怔 怔 怔 怔 怔 怔 怔 怔 怔 怔 怔 怔 怔 怔 怔 怔 怔 怔 怔 怔 怔 怔 怔 怔You are also afraid of the hospital in Canada."

Chu Yu: "..." He has no way to refute.

Yan Yanchen took his hand and said softly and softly: "I am with you, are you not afraid of it?"