Chapter 86

Chu Yu really hearted.

He used to think that his father and dad were too much for the big devil, but now he understands the flames.

It's not that his dad has any bad thoughts or irritability... just, no matter what you do, it's in his hands, and you can't see his mind completely. However, at present, the father of Yan Chenchen should not feel bad about him.

This is but Shao Shaoyuan, Chu Yu heard some of his legends, to his level, in fact, is not active in the foreground, has long been in a semi-retreat state, not not working, but not out of the limelight, the general public does not Know such a rich man.

Chu Hao is honest and not humble and self-reported: "Hello, I am Chu."

Yan Shaoyuan’s mouth smirked: “Well, I know, the flames have been introduced to me. We have seen it today.”

Chu Yan blushes: "I don't know if it is you... hard work for you."

蔺 Flame dust side.

Yan Shaoyuan said: "I may have scared you. I apologize to you. Today I arrived early, there is nothing to do, and I always say hello to you, I want to see you at your company. But you are very busy, I Thinking, anyway, I am a idler, and I will do my best."

Chu Yu never thought that such a big man like Shao Shaoyuan could put down his body and do this kind of little life, and it was perfect.

Yan Shaoyuan thinks of the words written by Chu Yu on the document. The so-called words are like their own people. The words of Chu Yu are very well written. It is worthy of being the first birth of the scholarly family. However, it can be seen that his temper is a little anxious between the strokes, but he still writes the words very beautifully, indicating that he is in a hurry, but he can still do good things.

However, this time is a companion to see his son, not a subordinate of the office.

Chu Yu said: "Nothing, nothing, it is my fault, you should recognize it clearly, you should not blame."

Yan Yanchen probably guessed what Dad had done, looked at him without hesitation, and took Chu’s hand under the table.

Yan Shaoyuan’s heart sighed.

He fell asleep in the arms of Chu, and Shao Shaoyuan said: "The children are asleep, so holding them very tired, I let them take a small bed?"

Chu Yu felt that it was definitely the reason why someone was playing the guqin. He listened and fell asleep. If he didn't enter the door, he would be mentally shocked. Now he may be drowsy. Yan Shaoyuan said that he had moved over the small bed. After five minutes, someone actually sent a baby crib and the pillow quilt was complete.

This also made Chu Yu a little embarrassed, the first time I saw Grandpa, I actually screamed and slept.

Yan Shaoyuan looked at the puff, the apple-like little face, and his heart was soft. How cute, and the flames are really like when I was a child, but the flames are not so embarrassing, do not like to sleep, crying and shaking the sky, noisy people are screaming.

They can talk well after they fall asleep.

The chill is almost the same. Yan Shaoyuan took out a red envelope with a red paper and folded it with red paper. He sometimes liked this tradition. He also wrote the name of Chu Yu with a brush and a touch of ink.

If Chu Yu is a girl, then he will prepare jewelry, but Chu is not, so he prepared other meeting.

He said softly: "A family is in the future. This is a meeting, accept it."