Chapter 91

Chu Yu is discussing with Yan Yanchen: "Tomorrow, there are experts sitting on the clinic. I will make an appointment in advance to check the registration. I will take the examination to see if I have to undergo surgery. Do you go with me?"

He also said: "You are not here to transfer here, are you free? It doesn't matter if you don't have time, I will take it with you."

Yan Yanchen shook his head again and again: "No, no, my son is sick, of course I have to accompany him. I also take a vacation from the company."

Chu Hao sighed: "You are so considerate, I should be happy, but I am always afraid that I will delay you. You are now doing a big business, but we are tired."

Yan Yanchen laughed.

Chu Yu wondered: "What are you laughing at?"

Yan Yan dust hugged him, scented on his face and said, "Do you know how much money my family has?"

Chu Yu: "?"

Yan Yanchen said: "The lawyer is sorting out my assets. The number is too big. I can't finish it. I will let him come over and give you something. I am different from my dad when I was young. I don't work. Money is enough for eight lifetimes. I work as a hobby and find something for myself."

Chu Hao blushes, he is too poor, can you? He said awkwardly: "You are doing this, isn't it old?"

Yan Yanchen said: "Hey, I thought about it five years ago. At that time, it was very high, and I didn’t deal with my dad. I took my mother’s legacy to start a business. I earned a lot of money. ""

Chu Yu asked: "How much?"

The flame mask gesture is eight.

Chu Yu guessed: "eight million? 80 million?"

Yan Yanchen: "Not scattered, one behind eight zeros."

Chu Wei: "..."

Chu Yu thinks about it now. At that time, it was too fascinating to wrap up the flames of the flames. He said: "I just thought that it would cost you 300,000 packs to be expensive."

Yan Yanchen laughed: "It's very expensive, it's all you have."

Chu Yu felt that the blush was exploding. He came from the courage. He took 300,000 yuan and raised the billionaire for a month. He also took the dog and transported him for a lifetime.

The two men stupidly hugged together, spinning and licking.

Chu Yu remembered that he had never asked the question of Yan Yanchen: "What did you think at the time?"

Chu Hao suddenly felt wrong, saying: "I think about it carefully, is this person's character really good? If you go to the wrong room, you will be wrong and I will fall asleep and lie."

Yan Yanchen: "..."

Chu Yu: "How do you feel so frivolous? If you meet someone, you can go to bed with him."

Yan Yanchen was asked by him, and he said: "That was my first time with people 419... Really, I never did this kind of thing before. I didn't know what happened on that day... might it be drunk? I Open the door, see you, suddenly you are fascinated..."

Chu said sourly: "Would you be fascinated by the day?"

Yan Yanchen analyzed it in a reasonable way: "I thought about it. At that time, my company was just acquired, and I had a big fight with my dad. Life is low, so I will go to sleep and just meet you. It will be just single. I don't think there will be such a situation in the future. You will not stay with me all the time? I am now quit smoking and drinking, and I want to be a good husband and a good father."