Chapter 23

Four days later, they arrived in Banff National Park.

Although it is still in the Rocky Mountains, it has taken a big lap into Canada.

Chu Yu intends to see a few beautiful scenery, all the way north, and finally arrived in Huangdao Town, now it is deep winter, it is a good season to see Aurora. Chu Yu has never been an unreasonable person. He deeply understands that he is not the center of the world. Even if he is terminally ill, there will be no unrealistic dreams. Now it is winter, then go to the northernmost place to see the aurora, if he is When spring knows that he is going to die, he will change to a warm place to see the sea of ​​flowers.

There is not much time, and what you can meet is good.

They took the off-road vehicle up the mountain road and swayed.

Chu Yu whispered: "hewasafriendmine, everytimeithinkhim, ijustcan\'tkeepfromcryin\'...hediedtheroad, hejustkeptmoving, neverreapedwhatcouldsow...heneverdonewrong,athousanmilesfromhome,andneverharmedone..."

蔺 尘 尘 侧 侧 侧 侧 侧 侧 侧 侧 侧 侧 侧 侧 侧 侧 侧 侧 侧 侧 侧 侧 侧 侧 侧 侧 侧 侧 侧 侧 侧 侧 侧 侧 侧 侧 侧 侧 , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , he he In Wyoming, but actually shooting in the Rocky Mountains.

Chu Yu shook his head: "It is not special, it is a coincidence."

Jack and Ennis love each other in Brokeback Mountain, but in fact there is no place in the world where Brokeback Mountain is. It is just an unreachable ideal township.

Even so, he would like to see this unrealistic shadow.

They arrived at Menglian Lake. This is a glacial lake that is printed on banknotes. It is not his most beautiful season. But standing on the edge of the lake and looking at the snowy scenery of the Ten Peaks is still a feeling of happiness.

In the quiet landscape, the mind is also quiet.

Sitting on the lake, Chu Yu recalls his life. He has been busy for a long time, what have he done? Nothing is done for society or for yourself.

Chu Yu met a photographer with a beard and a beard at the lake. He was born like an undeveloped orangutan. He took a picture of him. He naturally went to the theory, how can he shoot others without consent? What?

The photographer showed his photos, reluctant to delete, boasting composition and light, and the look of Chu Yu at that time, he said: "You have a beautiful side face, I like your head, neck to shoulder lines, very elegant."

Also said that you can share photos to Chu Yu.

This big beard is quite sweet. Chu Yu politely thanked him for his praise and then said: "Delete."

The bearded photographer had to bitterly delete the photos. He rarely saw people like Chu, and generally he took a beautiful photo. Even if he was not allowed beforehand, the owner of the photo would like to let him leave a photo. . The moment that inspired him was fleeting. When he saw it, he pressed the shutter first, and he had to go to the permission first. After the permission, the inspiration would run away.

Chu said: "I heard people say that you have been here for a few days, have you been photographing others at the lake?"

The photographer argued that he had waited for a week at the lake of Menglian and wanted to take the Lotus Lake under the aurora, but he had not waited.

It is not so easy to see the aurora in Banff Park, the probability is relatively low, and even if you can see it once a month, you are very lucky.

Since Chu Yu is also planning to see Aurora, the photographer is very enthusiastic. He recommended two websites to Chu Yu to observe the solar activity and speculate on when the aurora may appear in any area, so that it will not be seen outside on a frozen night. To the night sky of the black qq.