Chapter 92

The world is not as good as it is, there are ten.

Chu Yu can only comfort himself. At least the disease is only a minor operation, the difficulty coefficient is not high, and the success rate is very high.

In the hospital, I can feel the unhappiness of human beings.

In the children's ward, there are children with various diseases, and their lives have just begun, they have to die.

On the night before the operation, Chu Yu turned over and couldn't sleep. He thought of various cases that he heard in the hospital. This year, a child with congenital heart disease died in the hospital, and he was afraid that it would be difficult to get through the night.

Yan Yanchen did not sleep with him: "Does the doctor not say that we have raised our baby well? You are now in a lot of health and can survive surgery."

Chu Yu people worry: "I know the truth, but I will still be afraid."

He was worried about it himself, but he also wanted to blaze the flame: "It’s not that you were born, you didn’t accompany me, and I’m so big, I certainly don’t feel bad.”

蔺 尘 尘 平 平 平 平 平 平 平 平 蔺 蔺 蔺 蔺 蔺 蔺 蔺 蔺 蔺 蔺 蔺 蔺 蔺 蔺 蔺 蔺 蔺 蔺 蔺 蔺 蔺 蔺 蔺 蔺 蔺 蔺He is not only angry, but also kisses his aunt: "How can I not feel bad? Europe, don't yell at me, you will yell at me if you don't move. Before I yell, I don't like you, now I don't feel bad about my baby. I have to say this. Clearly, I know that you are sad now, I am fine, I am a little more than you, you are suffocating, don't suffocate your stomach."

When it comes to the stomach, Chu Yu is sad: "When I was born, my stomach was cut a big hole, it was very painful."

Yan Yanchen gently touched his scars. In fact, Chu Yu had good postoperative care, scars were not obvious, and the color was relatively light, but after all, a big mouth was opened, and it would not be possible to recover without any trace.

Light is the touch of the fingertips to touch the slight bumps, and the flames of the flames can't help but imagine how painful Chu was at that time. This pain really blames him.

The survey said that the pain of having a child is the highest level of pain.

The body of Chu Yu is different from ordinary people. He is not a woman. Teacher Chu and he said that Chu Yu had suffered a lot during pregnancy. He endured for seven months.

Yan Yanchen hurts him: "I'm sorry, I blame me."

With the lover, the most fearful thing is not to suffer from all kinds of sufferings, but the suffering you have suffered for him is not worth mentioning in his eyes. To endure pain for love, between them, it is not to argue who pays more, and then force the other party to pay so much, but also to be placed on the scales, will pay a few milliseconds.

Chu Yu also only needs one sentence, and Yan Yanchen feels distressed at him, and he is satisfied.

Chu shed tears: "Do not blame you, I owe it, I did not give him a healthy body."

Yan Yanchen hugged him: "Children are born together, we all have responsibilities. You will definitely get better."

On the day of the operation, his two fathers, two grandfathers, and a grandmother came to the hospital to accompany him.

Chu Yu and Yan Yan dust followed the sputum, into the patient waiting room before the operation, first drip.

This little fool, still not sure what happened, smiled.

But when I was promoted to the operating room, my father was stopped outside, and I felt like I also felt something, and I was also called "Dad."

When the door is closed, nothing can be seen.