Chapter 9

I played too much in the car last night, and Chu was asleep, and it was already afternoon.

He has painstaking thoughts, profound introspection, and reviewing himself. The next day must be tempered, otherwise he will not die until he is sick, and he will die on the little wolf dog first.

A knife on the head of the color.

Chu Yu climbed out of bed at two o'clock in the afternoon, cleaned himself, dressed up neatly and found that Xiao Yan was still in bed, opened the quilt and patted his ass.

The flames of the flames closed their eyes, and the bottom of the throat snorted and hugged the pillow.

It's pretty cute. Chu Yu thought.

Yan Yanchen sat up in a stunned manner, yawned, stretched his hand, and his strength was not small, almost wrestling.

Xiao Yan looked up at her face, like a puppy, pulling him to spoil: "Kiss it."

Chu Yu cried and couldn't help but grabbed his mouth: "Take your head and brush your teeth."

Yan Yanchen kissed his palm, Chu Yu let him go.

Yan Yanchen also had a deep sleepy feeling, holding a cockpit head and posing a silly smile, it was really carefree.

Chu Yu felt that his heart was brightened by his smile.

蔺 乖乖 乖乖 乖乖 乖乖 洗澡 洗澡 , , , , , , , , , , , ” ” ” ” 蔺 蔺 蔺 蔺 蔺 ” 蔺 蔺 蔺 蔺 蔺 蔺 蔺 蔺 蔺 蔺 蔺 蔺 蔺 蔺 蔺 蔺 蔺 蔺 蔺 蔺

Like a young boy who is very jealous, Chu Yu is somewhat uncontrollable, but he thinks that he is not just to enjoy such a love game, and he promises to be unreasonably: "Well, then you sit down."

He took a dry towel and wiped the hair of the little cockroach. After drying it, he dried it and said, "Are you a reincarnation of the hedgehog? The hair is hard and the hand is tied."

Yan Yanchen and his back: "Your hair is very soft, the hair elsewhere is soft, very touchable."

Chu Yu blushes to himself and feels helpless, angry and angry: "Can you... speak more civilized?"

蔺 尘 尘 理 理 理 : : : : : : “ “ “ “ “ “ “ “ “ “ “ “ “ “ “ “ “ “ “ “ “ “ “

Chu Yu asked: "What kind of relationship do we have?"

Yan Yanchen said: "I know your depth, you know how long I am. What is so shy?"

Chu glanced at him and yelled at him: "Your style is like growing up in a foreign country. I dare to say anything."

It is also true that Chu Yu said that Yan Yanchen grew up abroad, and the startup company is also open abroad. In fact, it is very good, but because of the different fields and different countries, it is not known to Chu. . Yan Yanchen and he told the truth, applaud him: "You guessed it!"

Chu Yu does not believe the ghost of this mouthful of oily children, really like that, how can it fall out to sell - body?

Yan Yanchen asked him: "Can I kiss you? You are jealous of me, I want to kiss you again."

Chu Yu held his big head: "No, the hair has not dried."

Yan Yanchen said: "It doesn't matter if you kiss your hair."

With the sound of the hair dryer, Yan Yanchen said with reasonable reason: "I sometimes feel that you are very conservative, but if you are conservative, I will not be here now. I think you like me, or like you. Such a charismatic person, going to the bar to take a few handsome guys to go home, why spend money to find me. Anyway, I think I like you very much."