Chapter 41

Yan Yanchen found the residence of Chu Yu, asked the property, security, and neighbors of Chu, to find the movement of Chu.

The property feels that there are so many household owners in this household, how can someone always go to him? In view of the fact that there was a neurotic disease before they swindled them into the door, this time he was a lot of vigilance and refused to say it at first.

This is a good solution. The flames of the flames stuffed a red envelope, and the other party slowly loosened. He was willing to confide a few words that didn’t hurt: "He came back once."

Yan Yanchen asked: "How many?"

Answer: "The second day of the New Year is still the third day. When I come back for a day, I will leave again."

The time is right, and Yan Chenchen then asks: "What then? Where did he go?"

"I don't know." The other party replied, and suddenly remembered one thing. "Mr. Chu came back to do some formalities this time, saying that he is going to sell the house or what it is. I don't know for the time being..."

The flames of the flames are all cold, selling the house... What kind of house is good to sell, is this what is going on?

He went all the way to find the past, but step by step to confirm that Chu Yusheng was seriously ill.

Yan Yanchen thought for a moment, and with the character of Chu Yu, most of his cemeteries would be bought in advance.

He is not sure if he will go back to find his parents. Chu said that he has severed his relationship with his parents for five years. Will he go back? But if you don't look for a parent, he has to find someone to help him deal with the aftermath? Generally, if it is not a parent, it is a friend to help, will Chu Yu ask his female apprentice? However, I heard that there are also strangers who are specializing in this position.

In short, still check it out.

Yan Yanchen found several assistants to check together, but he really couldn't sit comfortably and waited for others to report the news. Every day, he had to let himself go around in search of Chu, tired and exhausted. Sleeping, this is the only way to make him sleep lately.

In the high school teachers and university teachers in Chuxi, Yan Yanchen saw the class photos of Chu Yu’s previous reading.

Chu Yu always stood quietly in the corner, and he liked it when he looked at it, but he found another man in both photos, and they all stood next to Chu, even in the graduation photo of high school. The boy's hand is still on the shoulders of Chu, compared to a v-word, Chu Yan face with a smile, the light in the shackles.

Yan Yanchen asked: "Who is this person?"

Chu Yu’s high school teacher told him: “Oh, he is a good friend of Chu, called... I have a look at the photo. Ji Tianze, right, called Ji Tianze. If you remember correctly, they later went to the same university."

Yan Yanchen thought, no accident, this man should be the one that Chu Yu liked.

He...he is still a little embarrassed.

But now there is no time for him to care about the man named this season, Yan Yanchen only silently remembered the name.

Fortunately, Chu Yu’s high school materials filled in the home address, and in the past many years, Chu’s parents did not move and lived in the old house.

Unfortunately, Chu's parents are not at home.

Yan Yanchen directly asked the neighbors next to his hometown to ask where the family went.