Extra 5

Because the next Go has to sit all the time, Chu Yu, they are worried that the amount of exercise is not enough, let him also develop other interests, riding, archery, fencing, football, basketball, etc., and so on. I am not very interested, I love to play chess. Besides, I only have to eat.

After Chu and He Yanchen tried hard, they had to give up, but at least let the children exercise occasionally.

Dad only got to be a master. Two people get up early every morning, screaming, running, playing tennis, badminton, and exercising for at least half an hour every day.

I talked with them diligently and diligently. Later, when I talked about this with my little friends, I was very understanding. "I usually go to school, go home and write homework, and my father is too lonely. Every day I want to play." I have to accompany them to play, no way, I have to accompany them."

覃修明 接 隔 隔 , , , , , , , , , , , , , 隔 隔 隔 隔 隔 隔 隔 隔 隔 隔 隔 隔 隔 隔 隔 隔 隔 隔 隔 隔 隔 隔 隔 隔 隔 隔 隔 隔 隔 隔 隔 隔 隔 隔

They are both big and small, and even have the experience of eating roadside stalls on the roadside. Fortunately, Yan Chenchen is also an enlightened parent. Many parents are not allowed to eat unsanitary roadside stalls. He thinks, anyway, old I tried the poison.

But this time, I found that the situation was a bit different. There were a few more people, and the uncle of the camera.

He is not shy. He has already filmed a movie. What are you afraid of? Asked dry: "Why is someone taking a video?"

覃修明 truthfully sue: "Dry is doing a food show, probably because we are looking for food, eat, talk about delicious, delicious, where is it?"

啾啾 "Oh", quietly nodded, said to understand, asked: "Will you broadcast on TV?"

Yan Xiu Ming said: "Not sure, it may be placed on the video website."

He had already obtained the consent of Yan Chenchen and Chu Yu.

At that time, Yan Yanchen and Chu Wei did not expect this program to be red.

The name of the program is called "The Journey of the Daddy and the Blessed Food". Before the Xiu Xiu Ming did not make a blessing, it was a handsome guy. After he was blessed, he still had a certain color. He gave birth to a baby face, and he was kind and friendly, not to mention, it was a small one. Cute, as long as you eat food, you will be happy.

One big one snacks all over the streets and all major cities in the country.

覃修明 is a professional foodie. Every time you finish eating, you have to comment on it. What kind of taste and taste, which one is particularly delicious, but there is still no need to improve, the origin of this dish, tradition, etc. .

Then ask, hey, look up, oh, lick your mouth, smile: "Good food."

Let him comment, his language performance is not good, can comment on what to say, nothing more than a few words "good" "very delicious" "very delicious."

I always hold a big bowl and eat it clean.

Yan Xiu Ming was amused by him. It seems that there is no bad food in his mouth. Probably because the food he brought to taste is an old shop that is passed on by word of mouth. Basically, he will not step on the thunder.

Only a few times, he went to the very popular new online red shop, he said euphemistically that the price is not high, the taste is general.

He licked his tongue and said, "I don't want to eat."