Chapter 70

The old man slept very shallowly, and the teacher Chu woke up at half past five.

Chu Yu sent him a text message last night, saying that he couldn’t return home because of work, and he slept with them.

Today's breakfast made a tofu brain, he himself eats a salty mouth, but it is a sweet mouth.

He sat in a baby chair and took a plastic spoon to eat himself. He carefully corrected the gesture of taking a spoon. Now he is going to eat more and more. Hey, eat slowly, don’t leak out, eat it finally. If you don't get up, you have to use both hands and hold the small bowl to continue eating.

Looking up, Haomai put the bowl on his face, and the soup water at the bottom of the bowl was poured directly onto his face.

Oh.

Grandparents: "Ha ha ha ha ha."

Grandma: "Oh, my little baby, cola is killing me... don't wipe him! I take a picture first!"

Hearing his grandparents laughing, followed by grin, two small white pomelo incisors, two teeth next to them, a pointed tip, sweet and incredible.

Grandpa twisted the towel and first helped him to smudge the collar with a small face and a small hand soup. Grandpa simply changed the clothes and changed the clothes, hand-washed, and then wiped the fragrance.

After the rubbing, Teacher Chu cuddled up and smelled: "Well, you are a sweet baby!"

He giggled and patted the little hand: "Grandpa."

Chu Xiaopeng came over: "Wang Wang!"

I am happy to say: "Fat!"

He has made a lot of progress in his speech, but he is still not very clear. It seems that his mouth contains dates. In addition to "Daddy", "Grandpa" and "Grandma", he also learned "Fat", which is specially used to call Chu Xiaopeng.

When I saw Chu Xiaopeng, I was so happy that I twisted and told my grandfather to put him down.

Grandpa put him on a soft carpet and let him play with Chu Xiaopeng.

Teacher Chu was empty, remembering that he still had a son who had not returned all night and wondered, "Why didn't you come back?"

He called Chu Yu: "What job are you doing? Why don't you come back? Son is not."

Chu Yu said: "There are still things, Dad, I... I am still at the company."

Teacher Chu said: "Isn't you coming back today? Your father is too responsible. I don't care about children all day long. I am getting too much. Maybe one day I don't recognize you, Dad. You are like this. Ignoring children, after adolescence, there must be contradictions."

Where is this? I thought I went after ten years. Chu Yu was depressed, and he glanced at the flames next to him. They were all the bastards, and he was beaten by his father.

Yan Yan dust removed his eyes.

Teacher Chu continued to complain: "There is still the blaze, he is even more irresponsible, and said that he wants to marry you. I don't think he is sincere. I am so big, did he bring the children a day? I can't recognize him as a father."

When Chu Hao heard the words "蔺焰尘", he immediately opened the public release, letting Yan Yanchen listen to how he was being smashed, while talking with his mouth and silently talking to the flames, gloating: Did you hear?

The two of them were licked by a dog, and it was difficult to be the same.

Chu said: "Dad, I think so too, Yan Yanchen is too irresponsible."