Chapter 57

Yan Yanchen was set off in a group of old fritters, and he was calm and handsome. He calmly and easily talked with several business crocodiles. When he was ordered to be on the verge of danger, he was not shocked. After a day and night of negotiations, he finally talked about it.

Yan Yandi smiled slightly, got up, shook hands with the person in charge of the partner, and the reporter took pictures.

Tomorrow this photo will be on the front page of major newspapers.

Yan Yanchen is still in the spirit of sorrow. He waited for the end, pulled his legs and wanted to run, and was stopped by people who didn’t know each other. He said: "I don’t want to be the son of Shao Shaoyuan. It’s really young and promising, is it...”

The flames of the flames and the snakes, smirked and said: "Thank you... please let me know."

He knows that the other person is close to himself, but where is the time to talk, smile, cross a step, hurried away, can't wait to run wild.

Qiu Hui, the secretary of Yan Yanchen, ran to keep up with his footsteps, and saw the smoldering face of the flames, like peeling off the cool shell, his face was white, his hands were shaking, and he was very different. He approached. In the past, I heard the screaming of the flames in my mouth: "When it's over, I am finished."

The secretary was shocked: "What's wrong? Is there any problem with the contract? What went wrong?"

Yan Yanchen urged: "It is not a contract problem, it is more serious than this! Fast, we go to the airport!"

what? Is it worse than the contract? What can be more serious than the billion-dollar contract? The secretary can't think of it, but that's definitely a big deal! He rushed to follow the flames of the flames, almost all the way to the airport.

When Yan Chen was on the plane, he still couldn’t help himself. He asked the secretary: "I asked you a question, it was a friend of mine... He had already made an appointment on Saturday to see his father-in-law, and it was the first time. When I met, the result was temporarily due to work problems, what should I do?"

The secretary squatted and thought: boss, you have no difference with the named name.

The secretary thought about it and said, "Since things have happened, time cannot be reversed. You can only come up with double sincerity when you meet for the second time."

What is the double sincerity of the flames?

Yan Yanchen said with distress: "When I have waited for ten years, I probably won’t think about what I talked about at this meeting, but I will always remember the first time I went to see my father-in-law and let go of the pigeons... Oh, I Say that my friend thinks so."

The secretary comforted him: "But if you don't do this, there will be no more than ten years... Please tell your friend this way."

The plane landed at Y City Airport.

The weekend has passed and it is now two o'clock in the morning on Monday.

Yan Yanchen ran off the driver and drove to the community of Chu's home. He was kneeling downstairs in his house.

He didn't sleep for two days and nights, and he was full of heartache. He was afraid that he would not be sleepy at all. He even felt a little irrational that even if the project didn't do Chengdu, it would not make him afraid.

Although Chu said that he understands him and is not angry, the more he thinks, the more he feels that he must be very angry... angry is definitely angry. He remembered the misunderstanding caused by talking in French after meeting a female friend in the optical shop. At that time, Chu Yu was so angry, but he was not angry, but almost ran away.