Chapter 44

Director Chen opened the belly of Chu Yu and took out a small child.

Director Chen said: "It is a boy."

Chu was beaten with anesthesia at that time, very sleepy, but still insisted on looking at the child, he asked: "Why doesn't he cry?"

The voice just fell, the little baby just made a few faint crying, not as fine as a cat, listening to people feel distressed.

Chu Yan is sour, at least the child is alive.

The nurse held the child on the scale and said, "3.4 kg."

Too light, I have come to this world without being developed.

Director Chen gave him a look: "Hey, come see your son."

Chu Yu saw the baby's face, black and red, still crumpled, and suddenly wanted to cry: "It's so ugly."

Chu Yu lived in a single ward, the baby lived in the incubator, and he walked down the bed the next day and went to the intensive care room to see the baby.

I don't know if it is because of premature birth, or because he took medicine during pregnancy, the baby is not healthy, weak and sick. Chu Yu saw that the baby was breathing hard in the incubator, and even afraid that he would lose his breath in the next second.

He was distressed and worried and afraid. He also hated Ji Tianze. He used to hate Ji Tianze. He didn't want to have a relationship with the season. Now he really hates the season, and if it is not because of him, the baby will not lie like this. In the incubator, let him always worry about whether the baby will die.

Chu Yu was still hospitalized in the hospital, healed, and the wound on his stomach was roughly healed and could not be opened.

Chu father heard the news of Chu Yu’s premature birth and hurried back. He went to the hospital to see aunt Chu and his grandson. He saw such a small grandson and his tears fell: "So small. Chu Xiaopeng Or the puppies that have just been born are bigger than him."

He heard that Ji Tianze, who was unclear and unclear in the past, was sick and sick, and he would not fight one thing. If there was a case, his son and grandson would have not. Now, because they are lucky, Chu Yu and the baby have no major problems for the time being, but can't swallow this breath.

Chu Dad said: "I knew that I wouldn't leave. It doesn't matter if I go to a distant relative. I don't want to go to this person. I should give a funeral money. You also said that it doesn't matter if you are alone at home. I have an accident when I leave."

Chu said: "That is because I have a baby in my stomach, otherwise I don't necessarily beat him."

Chu father teeth and said: "I really wanted to hit him up."

Chu Yu side: "Dad."

Chu’s father had to say, “I know it’s wrong to use violence...”

Chu Yu lowered his voice: "No, I want to slap him. You go and swear. When I am discharged from the hospital, I will slap him again. I am really angry!... If it is not because of him, the baby will not Premature birth."

Chu, who used to be an old teacher, once taught that students can't solve problems with fights. He still thinks that the fight can't solve the problem. He hit Ji Tianze, and the little grandson of premature birth will not disappear.

However, because of this, let go of Ji Tianze? The reason is truth, but when you can't do it, you can always reason.

Chu father thought about it. He was old, and Ji Tianze was young and strong. He could not necessarily beat Ji Tianze.

So he spent money to hire a young migrant worker, with a sack to go and sneak a sneak peek, and the first time Tian Zeze was released and secretly followed.

Ji Tianze was also detained in the police station to ask questions. In the first place in his life, he was somewhat worried that he was recorded in the file. It was ugly.

The most shocking thing for him was that Chu’s mother called the police to arrest him. Chu Yu did not talk to him at that time, but supported the police to take him away.

He really can't believe that Chu will be like this to him, even... even if he has done some wrong things before, can he not apologize? And more than an apology. Chu Yu does not forgive him, is it necessary to break the meaning of this to the point? It’s not intentional that he hurts, but it shouldn’t be too heavy. It’s just a fall, is it so painful? Also sent to the hospital emergency room?

What kind of illness did Chu Yu have? Is there anything?

Ji Tianze took two days in the detention room, very tormented and finally released.

Ji Tianze's, I want to go to Chu, but I don't know which hospital Chu is in. Even if I know the hospital, I don't know which ward I am in. I don't know if my parents want to come to Chu, then what should he do? Where to go to find Chu?

He went to eat a good meal first. He was originally on a business trip. It was already very shameful to be arrested in the police station. He had to explain it at the company. Chu Yu is really important to him. After Chu Yu left, he was in a bad state. He always went wrong when he was working. His performance was not as good as before. He made a big mistake and was finally fired. He also thinks that the boss is really careful. Can he forgive him once for his many years of old employees? Is it necessary to do so absolutely? He has not saved money in the past few years. He has been too busy. After losing his job, he found that he did not have much savings at all. He was financially stretched and stressed. He had a lot of pressure in the past month. He managed to find a new job. Can't be lost anymore.

He thought of the troublesome work for a while and thought of the ruthless Chu, no matter which method was not solved. He really missed the days when Chu Hao was still waiting for him. Everything was in perfect order, and his career and life were all smooth.

His life has become chaotic since he left Chu. He really wants to save Chu and want him to do it?

Ji Tianze was full of enthusiasm, did not find himself inadvertently walked into an unmanned alley, and there were two footsteps behind him.

Walking and walking, Ji Tianze felt a bad sight afterwards. He just had to turn back and put a sack on his pocket.

Then he fell on him with his fists and feet.

Ji Tianze fell to the ground and shrank to protect himself. He shouted: "Call people! Someone is beating here!"

When I finished, my face was kicked.

Chu father is still a bit of a measure, can not make a life, the amount of hands on the weight is too heavy, smashed for three or four minutes to run.

"You will come back to Chu, I will see you once."

After the man walked for a while, Ji Tianze dared to get up from the ground, with blood and dust on his body, and no spirits.

After that, Ji Tianze did not appear again.

Chu Yu continued to raise the disease, but the baby was not very good. He also had jaundice and lived in the incubator. However, he was more energetic than he had just given birth and grew up.

Originally, when he was born, the nails on his fingers and toes were not long, and he was very poor.

When Chu was born, she was also very weak. Her mother said that she was only four and a half pounds. Later, she added nutrition. When she grew up, she was also very healthy. He felt that if he calmed his mind, he would be willing to spend money and the child could raise it slowly.

At the full moon, the baby did another detailed examination, and the doctor told him another bad news: "Because the embryo is underdeveloped, your child has a heart ventricular septal defect."

Chu Yu is really fucking... The heart of Tian Ze is dead.