Chapter 34

When Yan Zhenchen woke up, he found that he had already gone up three times. He first touched his face with his eyes open, touched the quilt and the pillow for a long time, and slowly realized that Chu was not there, but he did not care too much at first. He took the phone on the bedside table and took a look at it. It was already one o'clock in the afternoon.

He hasn't slept so late... Is it so tired last night?

Has Chu Hao already got up?蔺 尘 尘 坐 坐 坐 坐 坐 坐 坐 坐 坐 坐 坐 坐 坐 坐 坐 坐 坐 坐 坐 坐 坐 坐 坐 坐 坐 坐 坐 坐 坐 坐 蔺 蔺 蔺 蔺 蔺 蔺 蔺 蔺 蔺 蔺 蔺 蔺 蔺 蔺 蔺 蔺 蔺 蔺 蔺 蔺 蔺 蔺 蔺He gets up.

Yan Yanchen called out two voices: "Auntie... Auntie... Auntie?"

No one responded to him, maybe it was downstairs.

Yan Yanchen was slightly suspicious, but when he went to wash his face, brush his teeth, comb his hair, and wear clothes, he saw the clothes of Chu in the closet, as well as the small bags of Chu Yu, and the souvenirs they bought around. He feels that everything is there, and Chu Yu is definitely there.

Yan Yanchen didn't think too much. After cleaning himself up, he felt hungry and ready to go to Chu, and he should eat lunch.

Yan Yanchen found a circle, did not see the figure of Chu Yu, went downstairs to the living room, saw Aide, asked: "Chu Chu?"

Ed tells the truth: "He is gone."

Yan Yanchen didn’t react at first: “He’s gone? Where are you going? In the yard?”

Ed said: "The plane that departed at six in the morning, Mr. Chu returned to China by plane."

蔺 尘 尘 瞬间 瞬间 瞬间 瞬间 瞬间 瞬间 瞬间 瞬间 瞬间 瞬间 瞬间 瞬间 瞬间 瞬间 瞬间 瞬间 瞬间 瞬间 瞬间 瞬间 瞬间 瞬间 瞬间 瞬间 瞬间 瞬间 瞬间 瞬间 瞬间 瞬间 瞬间 瞬间 瞬间 瞬间 瞬间 瞬间 瞬间 瞬间 瞬间 瞬间 瞬间 瞬间 瞬间 瞬间 瞬间 瞬间 瞬间 瞬间 瞬间 瞬间 瞬间 瞬间 瞬间You scare me with him? Don't scare me, it's not fun."

Ed seriously said: "Young Master, I did not lie to you, Mr. Chu left, I drove him to the airport."

Yan Yanchen suddenly angered: "The airport you sent him to! Why did he go? I don't know! What the **** is going on?"

He was angry and panicked and grievances, saying incoherently: "Impossible! He promised to fall in love with me... He said that he likes me, we also have a kitten together, he said that I am a child and his father." Auntie won't lie to me... He left last time, I didn't force him, he took the initiative to stay, how could he suddenly stop saying goodbye? Auntie is not such a person, he is going to leave, I will definitely tell you. And I opened the closet and his things are still in the closet. He obviously didn't leave. Don't play with me, is he hiding where to see me in a hurry? I am very anxious, he Where is it?"

Ed shook his head: "I don't know, Master, I only sent him to the airport, I don't know which flight he is doing, but you..."

Yan Yanchen is very angry: "I said no kidding!!"

Ed was paused by him for a moment before he said, "When he left, he told me that he had left a letter to you, it should be in your room."

Yan Yanchen gradually realized that Ed was telling the truth, but he didn't want to believe it. He still had the last glimpse of luck. He yelled at Ed for a moment, then turned silently and went back to the room. Walk, then go faster and faster, then trotting up and rushing back to the room.

蔺 尘 尘 心 心 心 心 心 心 尘 尘 尘 尘 尘 尘 尘 尘 尘 尘 尘 尘 尘 尘 尘 尘 尘 尘 尘 尘He first looked at the bedside table, no. Then I went to see the closet and took out the things of Chu Yu. The clothes were probably there. He couldn’t remember which ones he bought. It seems that one set is missing. Chu Yu’s backpack is still there, and Yan Chenchen pours out all the things in the bag. There is still cash in it. There is not a lot of banknotes, but the silver-line-card is not there. The marriage application received by the hall is gone.