Newt imagine - part 3

This imagine is a sequel of the "Newt imagine - part 2" and was requested by KelseyCollins2335.
--------------------------------------------------------------
Previously...

You start to run and look around to see if everyone is there running with you. You see everybody. When you look back to your front, a crank tackles you to the ground. You fall back and the crank tries to bite you. You scream for help but everyone is running and don't notice you. You scream for Minho but you can't see him anywhere. The crank bites you and you scream in pain. Then, a guy appears and shoves the crank off of you. He helps you getting up. Newt... It was his way of saying sorry. You start to run again and Minho sees Newt with you. He looks angrily at him and you say:

"Give him a second chance. I'll explain later"

You ran to a safe place and slept in a room inside it. When you were almost asleep, you heard knocks on your door.

"Come in! The door is open!" you say to the person without getting out of the bed.

Newt comes in, with a sad look on his face but hope in his eyes.

"What do you want?"

"I want to apologize. And I want to tell you the reason I did those blody things to you. And I want you back"

"You want too many things"

"I'm sorry, Jordyn... The guy that did those things wasn't me."

"I think it was."

"No, it wasn't... Let me explain. WICKD controled my brain to put you against me. I love you. I would never do such thing to you. I love you and only you. Sonya is cool but nothing more than a friend. And not even a close friend. You're my girl. You're my babe. You're my thing, my treasure... And I don't want to lose you...please.. Forgive me"

You looked into his eyes and you could say that he was telling the truth. You loved him too and you wanted to forgive him.

"Minho is still mad at you"

"I'll think about that later... Are we okay?"

"Yes"

"And are we back together?"

"I'm gonna think about that"

His face drops and you giggle.

"We're back"

"Omg I love you, babygirl! Thank so much"

And you fell in his arms.
............................................................................

Your POV:

Some weeks had passed and everything was "normal" in the scorch. The group had found a great spot to hide and stay for the night and you were resting by the bonfire, Newt with his arm around you. Everything felt calm and nice, without considering the discomfort you felt in your arm, where the crank bit you. Before going to sleep, you would always check on the wound to see it healing but it never did. You decided not to tell anyone because you didn't want to worry them, they already had so much to think about...

"What are you thinking about?" Your boyfriend says, kissing your forehead, gently.

"Oh nothing, why?" You say, scratching lightly your arm, feeling the wound.

"You were frowning while looking in the distance... I can tell when something's worrying you"

"Well, you're wrong now. Everything's fine!" You say, giving him a peck on the lips and walking to the place where you'd sleep.