Thomas imagine

This imagine was requested by kaseycruz15:
------------------------------------------------------
Your POV:

You were in the WICKD headquarters and they took your boyfriend Thomas to run some tests. When he came back, he was different. He never listened to what you said. He seemed to be always angry. He didn't care about his friends.

One day, the day that you were planning to escape, he started to panic and you tried to calm him down.

"We're not gonna make it! Don't you understand??? This place is full of guards!!"

"Calm down, babe... We're gonna make it"

"Don't try to calm me down because it won't work!"

"Tommy, why are you like that?"

"I don't know! Don't make me do things that I don't want"

"But we have to get out of here"

"I said stop!" he grabbed a knife and pointed it at you.

"Hey, man. What are you doing?" Minho was worried.

"Tommy, she's your girlfriend" Newt joined.

"I don't care. I don't care about any of you. And if she's so important to you, I'm gonna kill her."

You were scared, he never acted like that. He was pointing a knife at you and he wasn't kidding. Minho starts to run to you but Thomas grabs you and leans the knife to your throat.

"One more step and she's dead!"

Minho starts to walk backwards and Newt was chocked. How could your boyfriend be doing something like this?

"Please, Tommy... Don't do it... I love you"

"Bullshucks!"

"I really love you! I swear!"

"I don't believe you"

To show him that you loved him, you grab the knife by the blade, cutting yourself and push it away. Then you look at Thomas and kiss him. He tries to fight back the kiss but then he kissed back and you know that you've won.

"What happened?" Thomas comes back to normal and looks at your throat and your hand. "What happened to you?"

"Let's just say that you didn't like me when you were in transe. You tried to cut my throat and I grabbed the knife by the blade"

"Omg... I'm so sorry... My mind was being controled and I couldn't move."

"I know... But now you're alright and that's the important fact"

"I love you"

"I love you too"
------------------------------------------------------
Hope you like it! 😉

Catherine❤❤