Gally imagine

You came up to the glade about one month ago and your life in there was incredibly happy. You were best friend's with Minho because you two were very sassy and he would give you some advices for the boys.
Newt has always told you that gally was an angry man that was always complaining. But you've never seen him like that. Near you, he became a gentleman and he was very sweet to you.

"How can Newt say that Gally is like that? He's a very sweet guy" you said.

"He's just a sweet guy around you. And he changed a lot since you came up." Minho answered.

"why?" you ask, curiously.

"I think he likes you" Minho says smirking.

"Get that smirk off of your face, shuckface! He doesn't like me." You say, playfully hitting him.

"You'll find out he does" He says, leaving you there with your thoughts.

You went to gally to ask him if he liked you.

"Hi, gally" You greet him.

"Hi, sweetheart" He stops what he's doing and smiles at you.

"Why do you call me that? I never understood..." You ask, trying to figure out what he was feeling.

"Ah... I... I j-just..." He says, embarrassed.

"Wow! Do you like me?" You ask excitedly.

"what? No!!! I mean.. I like you.. I mean...not in that way." He stutters.

"Awwww! You're blushing! You really do like me... So sweet. But why didn't you tell me this before?" You giggle at his shyness.

"Because I didn't know if you loved me back." He says getting serious.

You smiled and kissed him. He kissed back right after. You broke the kiss and smiled.

"I think now you know if I like you back." you said, starting to blush.

"Yap! Now I know that I was stupid for not telling you a long time ago. (Y/N), would you be my girlfriend?" He asks, really happy.

Hope in his eyes. His smile was bigger. You couldn't say no to him.

"Of course, you slinthead!" you said, hugging him happyly.

And then you kissed him again.
😘😍❤💑
------------------------------------------------------
Hope you like it! 😉

Catherine❤❤