Newt imagine

This imagine was requested by Purplefanta44.
------------------------------------------------------
Your POV:

Your name is Isabelle. It's the only thing you can remember. You start to panic because you don't remember anything else. The doors open and you look around and see lots of boys looking at you.

"It's a girl?"

"Is she hot?"

"I saw her first!"

You began to loose your fear and stood up.

"Hi!" you said.

All went silent and all eyes were on you.

"She's the greenie, right?"

"How can she not be afraid?"

"Does she remember anything?"

"Calm down, boys" you said laughing. "My name's Isabella"

They all went silent and talked all at once.

"Pleasure to meet you"

Some guys pulled you out of the box and you looked at all of them.

There were all types of guys. Tall ones, short ones, blondes, dark hairs, freckles, funny, strong and hot.

"What's your name?" You asked a tough hot asian guy.

"My name's Minho" he said shaking your hand. "And now you won't get me off of your mind"

You giggled and saw a blonde handsome guy heading to you.

"Hi, greenie. Minho is gonna take you to meet the glade." He said, heading back to where he was.

You gazed at him while he was talking. His accent was extremely hot and his face extremely cute. You watched him limp back to the fields.

"Hey, Isabelle! Are you in love already?" Minho asked, wiggling his eyebrows.

"Shut up! I was just looking... I looked at you too and at the other guys."

"But looking at me it's normal because I'm hot as shuck"

Some weeks later...

You worked at the kitchen with Frypan. He was a really funny guy. Your best friend, Minho, arrived to take his breakfast before heading to the maze.

"Hi, sis! How was your sleep? Did you think of Newty?" He said, making kissing faces.

"Shut up, shank! Do you think I don't know about your romance with Thomas?" You said, smirking and making kissing faces.

"Hey... Not cool, Isabelle"

"I love your arguments in the morning! They're the funniest thing of my day" Frypan said, laughing.

You headed to the entrance of the maze to say goodbye to Minho.

"Good luck for today" You said.

"Same to you"

"I'll need... Do you really think that he likes me? He keeps ignoring me everyday..."

"I'm your bestfriend... But so I'm his too... And I know that he likes you but he does that because he doesn't know what he feels for you. He says he feels butterflies around you, that's why he keeps walking away from you"

"I'm not sure...well, see you later, shank"

You headed back to the kitchen when everyone was arriving to take breakfast.