Thomas imagine

This imagine was requested by kaceycruz15.
------------------------------------------------------
Your POV:

You got out of the maze!!!! You were sooo happy!!!! And your boyfriend made it too. Then some akward guys saved you and took you to a safe place.

"Hi, I'm Janson and I'm your savior. Here we rescue teenagers that were kidnapped by some unity that wants to take some tests on you guys."

You all came in with Janson and he led you to your rooms. When you were going to enter the room with Thomas, Janson pulled you out and said:
"Your room isn't here. You come with me."

"But he's my boyfriend! I HAVE to stay with him."

"I won't let her go with you, man"

"But you have to because, here, guys can't sleep in the same room as girls."

"Whatever" You said rolling your eyes and throwing your brown hair back.

"See you tomorrow, babygirl"

You went with Janson to a room and a lot of doctors were in there.

"What's going on?" You ask worried.

"We have to give you a medicine to give you your memories back."

They hooked you up to some wires and tubes and you saw everything going black.

Thomas POV:

In the next morning, I got up and got dressed. I ran to the canteen and waited for kacey and the others. The others came some minutes later but I didn't saw Kacey anywhere.

"Hey guys! Have you seen Kacey today?"

"No, we didn't. Why?" Minho said.

"Because that guy Janson took her last night and she hasn't come yet"

"Well... I think something bad has happened" Newt said.

"You're not the only one" I said.

I went to the guard.

"Where is Kacey?"

"If Janson has her, it's because he needs her. So, we can't tell you where she is."

I sat back down frustrated.. They were using her. And I couldn't do anything.

Time skip...

It was time to get back to the room. We entered the room and they all fell asleep. Some minutes later, I heard a noise under my bed.
I looked down and saw a boy that told me to not make any noise and go with him.
I entered the vent and followed him.

"I saw that they took your girlfriend and I wanted to help you because they took the only person that I live for."

"What's your name?"

"Aris. Aris Jones. And you?"

"Thomas"

We watched while they took people to a separated room and when they were out of sight, we jumped to the room. There were so many people hanging in the air in wires and almost lifeless. What if Kacey was like those people? I would never forgive myself for letting her go.

The next morning, I talked to Newt, Minho and the rest of the boys and we made a plan with Aris to escape that place. Aris found a map of the place and I saw the only room that I've not seen anywhere... It's where she is. I have that feeling.
We started running through the corridors and fought some guards. We finally got to the room. I grabbed a weapon that I've stole from a guard and entered the room.

"EVERYBODY DOWN!!!!" I screamed and the doctors fell to the floor.

"Where is she?"

"Who?"

"You know shucking well!! WHERE IS SHE???"

"I don't know who you're talking about"

I saw some courtains and felt her presence. She has to be there.
I ran to the courtains and behind them was a bed where she was with some wires and tubes. I called her name.

"Kacey? Kacey... Please, wake up. I'm here, baby."

"Thomas..."

"We came here to save you and we're going to escape this place"

I turned the machines off and took her in my arms while running.

Your POV:

Thomas came to save you. You're just so lucky to be his girlfriend. He took you bridal style and ran with the boys to outside the place.

You escaped WICKD quarters and were in the crank world.

You got down on your feet and hugged Thomas.

"Thank you. I love you so much."

"I love you too. I wouldn't let you behind."
------------------------------------------------------
Hope you like it😉
Send me more requests, guys!

Catherine❤❤