When you came up

Thomas- you were in a cold box and you were scared. All of a sudden, it stopped and big doors started to open. You looked up and saw a blonde boy coming to you.

"It's a girl" he said with a british accent.

You saw a cute boy looking at you from outside the box. The british boy helps you out of the box and you stop in front of the cute boy.

"H-hi!" you said shyly.

"He-hello... What's yo-your name?"

"(Y/N)...An-and you are?"

"Th-Thomas"

You were both very shy and started to blush...

"You're very pretty, you know?" he said blushing.

"You're not too bad yourself" you blushed hard.

"Okay, love birds. Time for the tour." An asian muscled guy said.

Newt- the doors from the strange box started to open and you block the sun with your hands. A blonde guy comes down to you and when he sees you, he gazes at you. You look at him. He was very handsome. He smiled when he saw you looking at him. His smile was so cute. You started to blush.

"What is it?" you heard from outside the box.

"It's a girl" the blonde boy said with a seductive british accent.

"What's your name?" he asked.

"(Y/N)"

"What a beautiful name. Fits you perfectly." he winks at you and you blush again.

"And you?"

"Name's Newt, greenie"

Minho- the doors opened and you felt the heat in your body. You were completely sweaty and when you looked up you only saw boys, some shirtless because of the temperature outside. A shirtless guy comes down to you and you take a step back.

"Don't be scared, babe" he looked at you. You gazed at his muscles.

"Like what you see?" he smirks and you blush and look away.

"Don't be sorry... I know I'm a hotty"

You giggle at his sentence and he smiles at you.

"You have a pretty smile"

"What's your name?"

"I like your voice too, babe. Minho. And you are?"

"(Y/N)"

"What a sexy name..." he smirks again.

You blush hard and he smiles. Then another boy comes to you.

"C'mon, Minho. You have to give us at least a chance to introduce ourselves.. You've only met her."

He rolled his eyes and winked at you.

Gally- the strange elevator was full of boxes. When the elevator stopped and started to open the doors, you hid behind the boxes. You saw a big freckled boy comming down and looking for you.

"Where the shuck is the new greenie?"

He saw your shoes and threw the boxes away. When he saw you, he stopped, dropped the boxes and gazed at you.

"I-I'm so sorry... I though it was a boy. I'm sorry for scaring you... I didn't mean it"

You saw the concern in the boy's eyes and forgot how scared you were.

"It's okay"

He looked at you again and sat in front of you.

"Well... I might look scary and angry but I'm not... I was thinking if we could be friends" he smiles shyly and you giggle.

"Of course we can"

"You have freckles... Just like me... I love freckles"

"Thanks" you smile

He helps you get up and carries you bridal style out of the box.
------------------------------------------------------
I need more requests! Go to the requests chapter and comment what you want.

Catherine❤❤