Your first kiss

Thomas- you were in the glade for one day. Thomas was a cute boy that you had a little crush on. But he didn't talk to you. He ignored you. You were tired of that and you went to talk to him.

"Thomas... I need to talk to you.. Now"

He looks at Newt and Minho who smirk at him and tell him 'good luck'. He blushes hard and comes with you.

"Why do you keep ignoring me? Did I do something wrong?"

"No... It's just-"

"I don't understand why"

"I have-"

"Are you mad at me? What did I do?"

Thomas walks to you and kisses you. You kiss back.

"That was why I didn't talk to you... I was shy and afraid"

Newt- You were very depressed and you were going to end everything... No one in the glade cared about you and your crush, Newt, didn't like you back. The doors were closing and you start to head to the maze. You were almost there when someone taclkes you to the ground.

"Let me go! No one cares! I'm just a girl that doesn't fit here! Let me go!!!!!" you start to cry in panic.

You feel silent tears fall on your face and you look at the person on top of you. It was Newt.

"I care about you"

He kissed you and your tears stopped falling, enjoying the moment.

Minho- one day, the gladers had a day off and sat in a circle to play truth or dare. You didn't want to play cause you were the only girl. You just watched.

"Minho, truth or dare?" Chuck asked.

"Dare, of course" you had a huge crush on Minho so you stayed quiet to hear what he was gonna do.

"I dare you... Hum... To... Kiss (Y/N)... On the lips." he said smirking. Minho looked at you and you panicked. He smirked at you and you had an idea. You smirked back and started to run away from him. He looked weirdly at you but started running after you. He reaches you and puts you up against a tree.

"You thought you could run away? I'm the keeper of the runners, babe" he kisses you and you kiss back. You feel butterflies in your stomach and enjoy the moment.

Gally- you were in the glade for a week and you were a very close friend of Gally. You were playing hide and seek and you were hiding. You weren't seeing him anywhere and then someone behind you scares you. You jump and bump into the person, falling on top of him. It was Gally. Both of you blushed hard and you got up.

"Sorry... I didn't know it was you"

Gally started talking and you weren't listening. You looked at his eyes and loved his freckles. You stared at his lips and felt the insane urge to kiss him.

"Are you listening?" You woke up from your gaze and kissed him quickly. He looked shocked and then kissed you again. You started making out when you heard someone.

"Oh my god! Sorry... God, my virgin eyes!" Chuck started running away.

You looked at each other and laughed.
------------------------------------------------------
Hope you like it! 😉

I need more requests! And go check my Lyrics story out.

Catherine❤❤