Thomas imagine - hunger games edition-part 1

This imagine was requested by kaceycruz15.
------------------------------------------------------
Your POV:

"Are you dressed, Kacey?" Your mom asked. Today was the day that someone would be picked to the HUNGER GAMES. You were very nervous but you believed that you weren't going to be picked.

"I'm almost ready!!!"

You got dressed and hugged your mom.

"Relax, sweetheart, relax..."

You let go and walked to the place where all the teenagers were.
Effie got to the stage and made her speech. Then, she put her hand into the girls' bowl and took a name.

"Kacey Cruz!"

You froze. All the crowd split in two and you were in the middle.

"Come here, sweety" Effie said.

You started to walk to the stage. You were not very strong and you've never hunted before. You don't know how to fight with any weapon. How were you going to make it? You forgot! You can throw knifes! And very well. You could throw one at anything, moving or not, and you would always hit it. You have some chances. Effie walked to the boys' bowl and took a paper.

"Thomas! Hum... No last name"

The crowd split again and you saw a boy, maybe 16 or 17 years, brown hair and big brown eyes.

He came to the stage and you shook hands. When you looked at him, you thought you knew him. But that feeling went away when the peacekeepers grabbed you and took you to a room to say goodbye to the people you loved. The first one to appear was your mom.
You hugged her and cried on her chest.

"You're gonna make it. I know you will. You're very good with knifes and making friends and that's going to help you a lot."

"Thanks, mom. I'll try to come home."

And the peacekeepers took your mom away. Some moments later, your best friend since your childhood appears. You were chocked but then you hugged him. He was one of the only people that you cared for.

"My father's best friend and secret crush went to the hunger games too... And when it was over, she never wanted to see him again for something that he didn't do..."

"I hope that I win this thing just to come home and play with you again, Liam"

"You will, don't worry. My father taught you well."

"Tell Gale that if I come back home, I'll help him for the rest of my life"

"My father doesn't need that. He just wants to know if you're happy or not with all the things he taught you"

Then the peacekeepers took him away and took you to the train. The travel to the capitol was going to start.

------------------------------------------------------
Hope you like it!😉
I'm going to continue as soon as I can. 😜

Catherine❤❤