Gally imagine

This imagine was requested by Wolfgonnebiteya.
-----------------------------------------------------
Your POV:

You're in the glade for a few months now. You're not a greenie anymore and you actually transitioned very well. When you came up, everyone was so friendly and caring, but that could also be due to the fact that you were one of the few girls around. Forgetting that, everyone liked you and you got along with everyone. Oh, except for one guy and one guy only.

"Sup, shank. Still here? Why not go to the maze with your boyfriends?" Gally pushes you with his shoulder, pretending he didn't see you and chuckles.

"Hi, Gally... Why the grumpiness?" You sigh and rub your now bruised arm.

"Well... If you saw yourself everyday as much as I have to, you'd be grumpy too" he looks at you with a disgusted look and smirks at himself after seeing your hurt reaction.

"I'm sorry if I'm that much of a pain in your ass. If you don't like me, simply avoid me" you throw your hands up in the air in surrender and turn around to continue your way.

"But that wouldn't be much fun, would it? It's funny to annoy you" he says, laughing at you while you walk away, middle finger up for him to see.

Later that day...

"Hey Y/N!"

"Hiii"

Minho and Thomas are back from the glade and seat next to you at the dinner table.

"Hey, guys. How's your day?" You continue to eat while listening to them.

"Well, nothing new if that's what you're asking... What about yours? You seem... Impatient?" Thomas says, looking at you funny.

You put down your fork and take a deep breath.

"I'm. So. Tired. Of. Gally. I feel like I could rip his head off" You gesture with your hands, pretending you're grabbing someone's neck.

Thomas and Minho smile at each other and chuckle.

"Easy there, girl. No need for such desperate matters" Minho says, laughing.

"Oh no, I'm serious. I can't take him anymore making fun of me every single day. It's like he's obsessed or something" you continue to eat, not paying attention to the looks they were giving you.

.....................................

After dinner, everyone gathered at the bonfire, to talk and play some games. Basically socialize.

Newt, Theresa and Sonya finally finished their work at the fields and joined you.

You were all having a great conversation when a ball hits you in the back of your head. You pick up the ball and slowly turn around, completely pissed.

"Are you gonna stand there or are you gonna throw it?" Gally stays right where he was, hands on his hips, smirking at you.

You get up and throw it as far as you can in the opposite way and stand there, fake smiling at him.

"And then you ask why I don't like you" he jogs to the ball, passing by you and knocking you off on purpose. You stay on the ground and sigh out loud.

"Y/N, is that dirt on your face?" Minho asks, pointing at you.

"What? Where?"

"Oh nevermind. That's just your face" he says, winking and making your friends laugh.

"Ah ah ah. You're so funny. Actually, you're so funny that when a griever went to eat you and you told him one of your jokes, he just gave up and left" all your friends laugh again and Minho nods his head in approval.

"Y/N, you're so annoying that if you were here since the beginning, Alby would've made up a rule for you to not talk that much." Everyone looks at Minho, laughing, waiting for your reaction.

That was a little harsh... You didn't like to think that people found you annoying.

"Minho, you... Y-you... You're so ugly that your bedroom mirror breaks every time you try to stare at yourself, flexing your muscles." You say, still a little taken aback.

"Y/N, you're.... You're so ugly that, if you ran to the maze, a griever would kill you right away just to save us from suffering when we see your face." Minho says, between laughs.

You stand there, quiet, while everyone around you laughs. This was not the day to push those buttons. You look into the distance and see Gally fast pacing in your direction.

"What do you want now? Coming to join the roast party?" You roll your eyes but he passes right by you, as if you weren't there and goes straight for someone else.

"Apologize right now, shank" Gally picked Minho up by his collars and Minho stops laughing.

"Hey, dude. We're messing around! She's our friend" Minho says.

"Yeah, Gally. Put him down" Newt and Thomas were now up as well to help Minho if it was necessary.

Gally puts Minho down but doesn't back off.

"I'm the only one who can make fun of her. Not you, guys. Me." He says, rotating so he faces everyone in the circle, one at a time.

"And you made her cry. I never made her cry. What do you think about that?" He points at you and everyone stares at you.

You widen your eyes and dry a tear you didn't even know you had dropped.

"You stupid shanks..." He finally leaves them and walks past you again, this time looking right into your eyes until walking away.

You looked back at the golden trio, who were now smirking at you, making you blush.

"What? What do you want?" You say, looking away, blushing.

"Oh, nothing. You're gonna figure it out on your own sooner or later"

.............................

This day was exhausting so you were in your bedroom, getting ready to go to bed. You dress your sleeping clothes, brush your teeth and hair and wash your face and hands. You lie on your bed and turn off your lamp. Everything looked so peaceful at this time of the night but then, someone knocks on your door.

"Come in" you sit up and turn on your lamp again.

"Just wanted to have a nightmare tonight so I came to see your face one last time before falling asleep" Gally says, opening the door and peaking inside.

"Gally... Why do you do that?" You ask, sighing once again and crossing your arms.

"Do that what?" He asks, confused.

"That! Why do you keep saying hateful things like you hate me but then, at the bonfire, you backed me up?"

He becomes silent and enters your room fully, closing the door behind him.

"I... I don't know... I guess I just want to get your attention, one way or another" he says, staring at the ground.

"Get my attention?" You ask, both confused and in disbelief.

"I'm just not very good with my methods" he smiles sadly at you and grabs the door knob.

"Gally, wai-"

"You know... The things I say everyday. I don't mean them. I'm just messing around with you. And Minho... None of what he said tonight is true. And I'm truly sorry if I helped you think that" Gally opens the door and leaves the room, leaving you speechless.

"Goodnight, shank. Sleep tight" he closes the door.

--------------------------------------------------
Hope you liked it!

This was the enemies to lovers love trope! Hope you enjoyed it as much as I did

Catherine