Thomas imagine - hunger games edition-part 2

Your POV:

In the train, you were in a place that had a lot of sofas and a big window and you looked outside... Everything that you loved was moving behind and you were leaving your district. District 12. Some minutes later, Thomas comes in and tries to talk to you.

"Sooo... You are Kacey, right?"

"And you are Thomas"

"Yes. Well, I just wanted to say that if you need someone, I'm here to help you when you need."

"Oh. Okay. I'll call you if I need"

His face lights up.

"Thanks... I mean... Okay, see you at dinner"

And he left.

You remembered Katniss and Peeta's story: they were in the same situation as you and fell in love. That Thomas guy was pretty cute but you didn't want to fall in love with him. But so did Katniss and look at them now.

It was dinner time and it was also the time you were going to find out who were your mentors. You sat at the table and Thomas did that too. Later, one guy and one girl that you knew very well entered the room hand in hand.

"Peeta? Katniss?"

"We are your mentors. You're lucky to have us"

You talked about some strategies and some skills that you could use in the arena.

You arrived at the capitol and waved at the window to the people outside.

Some days later, you were training and meeting other tributes when you noticed a small dark skinned girl looking at you.

"Hi! What's your name?"

"Rue. And yours?"

"Kacey"

"I like your hair"

"Oh thanks. I like yours too."

You laugh.

"Wanna make an alliance?"

"It's okay for me but I have to ask Thomas."

"Just one more question. Are you and Thomas.... *Chuac chuac*"

"Hell no! I've only met him for two days."

"I was just kidding. But what do you think of him?"

"He's cute and kind. And he cares about me."

"Sooo?"

"So what? I don't like him"

"But I think he likes you"

"I don't know"

"You'll see"

More days have passed and the day you were going to the arena was tomorrow. You couldn't sleep so you went to the living room. Thomas was there too.

"Can't sleep?" You asked

"Yes. I'm worried about what will happen tomorrow. I don't have much to lose in district 12. I'm an orfan, I don't have a girlfriend and anyone important in my life."

"Don't be like that. You have your friends. And I'm sure that some girls have a secret crush on you because a guy like you isn't the type of guy to not have a girl behind him."

"Well... Thanks for the encourageus speech. I'm tired now. I'm going to sleep. See you tomorrow and good luck"

He went to his room and you looked at the window... Were you gonna make it? If you made it and you had to kill Thomas in the end, would you do it? Or you love him and you prefer to kill yourself instead? These thoughts were making you tired so you went to your room and fell asleep almost instantly.

------------------------------------------------------
Second part it's done!
Hope you like it. 😉

Catherine❤❤