Gally imagine

This imagine was requested by brittbat0627:
------------------------------------------------------
Your POV:

It was the time for you to choose what job you wanted. You wanted to be a builder because you had a huge crush on Gally, who was the keeper of the builders.

"I want to be a builder" You told Alby.

"Are you sure? Builder is a job for people with a lot of strengh and muscles" Alby looked confused.

"I'm sure"

He led you to the builders and talked to Gally.

"Brittany chose your job to work in the glade. Good luck to both of you."

Alby walked away and you looked at Gally. You loved his green eyes... You loved his freckles. Your eyes start to shine and you look at other place to calm down.

"Well... Let's see if you can work with me. Come with me"

You followed him and he stopped at a house in construction.

"Fold this nails" you grab the hammer and hit your finger. You dropped the hammer and he fell on your foot. You grabbed your foot and stepped on Gally. He yells and grabs you. He looks at you dead in the eye. You looked scared at him.

"You can't do anything! Why did you choose this job? You are weak! You are dumb! You are everything but good at this job! I can't accept you in the builders like that!!!!" he continued yelling at you and your eyes start wattering.

He didn't stop yelling at you so you freed yourself from his hands and yelled at him.

"I HATE YOU, SHUCK FACE!"

You ran away and the tears start to fall. You go to the homestead and enter your room. You sit on the bed thinking of what had happened... You start to sing.

"I hate you, I love you
I hate that I love you
Don't want to but I can't put
Nobody else above you"

"You sing very well"

You look at the door and see Gally smiling sadly. You look away from him starting to cry again.

"Look, Brittany... I'm sorry. I was just pissed because of the noise and the confusion. I'm sorry. I didn't mean any of that."

You look at him with your face wet and you see him almost crying.

"Is it true that you love me?" he asks.

You blush and look away again.

"I'm sorry... I don't want you to be mad at me... I like you too... I like you very much."

You look at his eyes. You could say he was telling the truth.

"You hurt my feelings... A lot" you say emotionless.

"I hurt myself too for knowing that I hurted you... I'm so sorry... Can you forgive me?"

You get up from your place and stand in front of him admiring his features. Then, you walk past him and leave your room. He grabs your hand and pulls you to him. When you were leaning against him, he kissed you. It was your first kiss and it was the best. Your lips moved in sync and you felt like the happiest girl in the world. Your lips broke apart and he looked at your eyes.

"Do you forgive me?"

"Hum... I'm almost convinced..."

He kissed you again.

"Would you be my girlfriend?"

Your eyes sparkle and you smile. You see his eyes full of hope too. He really means what he was saying at that moment.

"Yes!"

You jump to his open arms and he carries you around the glade, kissing you lovely and passionately and hugging you tighly.
------------------------------------------------------
I loved writing this imagine😍 my heart was racing trough the text. I hope you liked it too! 😉

More requests!!!

Catherine❤❤