Gally imagine-part 1

This imagine was requested by brittbat0627
------------------------------------------------------
Your POV:

You were married to Gally for two years by now. You loved each second you passed with him. You were a medjack but, when there wasn't anyone to be treated, you would go to Gally and talk to him while he worked.

One day, in the afternoon, the sky was a dark blue when Chuck came running to you.

"Hi Chuck!"

You looked at the little boy and he was scared. You got up and looked at him.

"What happened?"

"The doors aren't closing!" he said with horror in his face.

Gally put his arm around your waist and looked down at you.

"Let's go find a safe place for the gladers."

You ran to the homestead and barricaded the windows and the doors.

"Everyone inside, now!" you called.

Every single glader ran inside the homestead. But someone was missing.

"Is everyone in here?" Gally asked.

"Thomas and Teresa aren't here. Please, love. Can you go find them?"

"That shank? Hell no. He deserves to be eaten by the grievers." he said crossing his arms.

You angryly looked at him and ran outside the homestead to go find them.

"Brittany, wait!" Gally yelled, running to you.

"If you don't want to save them, I will"

You looked around and saw Thomas hiding in the forest with a weapon.

"Thomas! What are you doing here? You have to be in the homestead."

"I'll fight them so they don't attack you."

"Where's Teresa?" Gally asked looking around.

"I'm here" she said, jumping from behind a tree.

"Let's go to the homestead" you said.

As you turned around to run to the homestead, you heard the grievers starting to enter the glade. You froze and looked at them. They were horrendous and letal. You grabbed Gally's arm and he hugged you.

"To the homestead, NOW!"

You all started to run to the homestead when the grievers saw you and started running to you. A griever threw a sharp thing at you, knocking you down.

"Brittany!!!!" Gally yelled, running to you.

"Continue... Please... Lead them to the homestead... "

"Those dumb shanks are running to the homestead right now, I don't have to do nothing. I just have to pick you up and lead YOU to the homestead."

"Please... Gally... Leave me... You'll die"

"I'm not leaving you behind, princess"

He picked you up, bridal style and ran to the homestead. Luckily, you made it and they barricaded the door. Jeff and Jack started to examinate you and tied a bandage around your stomach.

Gally was grabbing your hand and looking at you with love. You smiled at him as a griever fell through the ceiling, grabbing Gally and taking him to outside.

"GALLY!!!!!" you yelled, getting up and running outside. Some pair of hands tried to stop you but you ran away.

When you got outside, you saw Gally trying to cut the griever's arm. You froze, looking at his actions. He cut the arm and fell to the ground. He looked at the griever and he stung him.

"Nooooooooooooo" you yelled, crying.

Gally looked at you with one hand on his stomach.

"I'm... So... Sorry..." he whispered, falling to the ground and fainting.
------------------------------------------------------
Hope you like it! 😉

Prepare for part 2
I need more requests!

Catherine❤❤