Gally imagine

This imagine was requested by gallynewton:
------------------------------------------------------

Your boyfriend, Gally, was always trying to fight the greenie Thomas and you were the only person that calmed him down.

One day, you were working as a medjack and heard people yelling and arguing, so you went outside.

"Stop being a shuckface, man! What the shuck do you have against me?"

"Just the fact that you came here is fine to hate you."

"Oh my god... Is this because the other day I was at the medjacks and Angelina cured me?" he asks smirking.

"Don't you dare talk about Angelina like that! Don't you ever talk to her!"

"If I talk to her, what would you do to me? Fight me? I'm done with your klunk, Gally. I'll talk to Angelina if I want and you're not gonna stop me"

You were in shock. They were arguing about you.

"I'm gonna beat you up, greenie... Don't test me"

Thomas came to you and started to talk to you like if Gally wasn't there.

Gally started walking fast to Thomas pinned him to the ground, punching him in the face.

"Gally! Stop! Please... You're going to be punished... Please stop... I can't see you get punished."

He seems like he's not listening.

"Please...." you said and touched him on the shoulder. He stops and looks at you. You were almost crying.

"Oh baby... Don't cry.. You know I can't see you like that."

"And you know I hate when you try to fight the guys."

"But he was talking about you"

"Ignore him."

And you ran to the homestead, letting Gally and Thomas behind.
You heard knocking on your door.
"Please... Let me in... I'm so sorry.. I was just trying to protect you and I just did worse. I can't live without you. Please... Forgive me."

You open the door slowly and see Gally with red puffy eyes. You hug him thigh and say:

"You're forgiven if you never fight Thomas again"

"I promise... I love you, sailor"

"I love you too, captain"

------------------------------------------------------

Hope you like it! 😉
Please send me more requests, guys...

Catherine❤❤