Minho imagine

This imagine was requested by delmamerino:
(This imagine is a continuation of the preference for Minho that I've done)
------------------------------------------------------
(the doors opened and you felt the heat on your body. You were completely sweaty and when you looked up, you only saw boys, some shirtless because of the temperature outside. A shirtless guy comes down to you and you take a step back.

"Don't be scared, babe" he looked at you. You gazed at his muscles.

"Like what you see?" he smirks and you blush and look away.

"Don't be sorry... I know I'm a hotty"

You giggle at his sentence and he smiles at you.

"You have a pretty smile"

"What's your name?"

"I like your voice too, babe. Minho. And you are?"

"(Y/N)"

"What a sexy name..." he smirks again.

You blush hard and he smiles. Then another boy comes to you.

"C'mon, Minho. You have to give the other guys an opportunity too.. You've only met her."

He rolled his eyes and winked at you.)

Your POV:

Minho helped you getting out of the box. You look around. Just boys. Were you the only girl?

You started to freak out and grabbed Minho's arm, hiding behind him.

"Calm down, babe. They won't hurt you. If they do, I'll take care of them."

You look around again. They don't seem to be dangerous. You slowly let go of Minho's arm and walk forward.

"Hi" you say shyly.

Every single boy replies to you.

You giggle and loose your fear.

A dark skined boy walked up to you.

"Hi. I'm Alby and I'm the boss. You're in the glade"

"Hi, Alby" you smile at him.

"Do you remember your name?"

You think for a while and a name pops in your head.

"(Y/N)"

"Wow... What a beautiful name for a beautiful girl" Minho says, putting his arm around your waist. You let him do it. You were starting to like that guy.

"Well... Can I explore for myself just for a little?"

You walk away looking for one special place to be your special place. You go into the woods and find a big tree with a cave in it.

"This is the perfect place"

You sit there thinking. What is this place? Why are you the only girl? How can you be in this place for a couple hours and you had already started to have feelings for a guy? You think very well about the last quetion. Then you heard steps and hide in the cave.

"I swear... We're alone... What did you want to tell me, Newt?"

It was Minho talking. You recognized his voice.

"I want to talk about the girl..."

That boy was the one with a british accent. That is Newt. You listened to their conversation.

"Listen here, shank. She arrived today and you're all over her... Give her some space and time for knowing this place and us all and then you can try."

"This is all a bunch of bullklunk! You are just jealous that I'm closer to have her than you! I saw her first and she's like the dream girl. I feel like she's into me too... Let me have one chance"

"I'm not saying anything more... I said what I wanted and you listened to me... Decide what to do"

And then, Newt walked to the glade. You started to come out of the cave and lightly touched Minho's shoulder. He jumped and looked back.

"Oh... It's just you.... Hi, (Y/N)"

"I heard your conversation"

His face dropped. He looked at you, blushing hard. You smirked.

"Soooo... You're into me, ahn?" you said, smirking at him.

"Don't be sassy like that. You're very lucky to have a guy like me falling in love with you"

"So you're really in love with me... Wow... I never though that you'd love me..."

He looked at you with a confused face.

"Why do you say that? You're beautiful, funny, a little shy but you smile at everyone. I fell in love with your smile. I melt when you smile. And when you blush... When you blush, I get all nervous and smirk to myself"

You giggle shyly.

"That's the laugh I like so much"

He stared at your eyes and you stared at his. You start to lean in till you kissed. Your lips move in sync and then you broke the kiss.

"Wow... I think you are the only good thing in this shucking place" he said

"You kiss very well"

"You're not too bad yourself"
------------------------------------------------------
Hope you like it! 😉
Sorry for taking so much time but I had three tests this week and I didn't have to much time. Keep requesting😊

Catherine❤❤