Steve McGarrett imagine

This imagine was requested by BeatrizPereira147. Sorry for not having nothing to do with the maze runner...😅 She's one of my bestfriends so I had to do it... Sorry😁 keep requesting maze runner imagines😉 I'll do what you ask.
------------------------------------------------------
Your POV:

You were having a vacation on Hawaii, like you always wanted, with your bestfriend, Catherine. You arrived there and went to the hotel to put your things before heading to the beach.

While you were there, you admired hot guys with Catherine.

"I really want an ice cream..." Catherine says.

"Yea... Me too" You say.

"Please, go get them for us" She begs.

"Fine... I'll go just because I want to walk a little" You say, getting up and heading to the place where they were selling ice creams.

You passed by some hotels and apartments and saw a guy jumping from the window and running away fastly. You continue to walk and some other guy falls on you.

"I'm sorry... Are you okay, mam?" He asks, with his hand on your shoulder.

You admire his defined muscles and his blue eyes.

"Hello?" He snaps his fingers in front of you, laughing.

"Oh, I'm sorry. I didn't hear the question." You say, blushing.

"It's okay... Well, I have to do my job. Sorry for the pain I caused."

"No, it's okay. Bye" You say, staring at him, while he jogged away.

You ran back to the beach and told Catherine everything that happened.

"You're so lucky! It could have been me! I'm so stupid" She says, slapping herself, making you laugh.

"By the way, where are the ice creams?" She asks, raising an eyebrow.

"Oh, I completely forgot them. Tomorrow I'll get us some. Let's rest a bit" You say, laying on the towell.

Time skip...

The next day, you were back at the beach but next to some weird restaurant.

"I'll go see if there's some ice cream there" You say.

"I'll come with you! I want to see hot guys too" Catherine says, running to your side.

You walk to the restaurant that was called 'Kamekona's' and order some ice cream.

"We have fried shrimp ice cream, we have grilled shrimp ice cream, we have shrimp with octopus ice cream" A big dark man answers you.

"Do you have ice creams that doesn't have shrimp?" Catherine asks.

"What do you have against shrimps?" The man asks, angryly.

"Excuse me for a minute" You hear a familiar voice say. You look behind you and see the guy that fell on you.

"Hey!" He says, smiling at you.

"Hi" You smile back.

"We didn't have the time to talk more... What's your name?"

"Beatriz... And yours?"

"Steve. Do you wanna come join me and my friends?" He asks, poiting to the table.

"Hum... Sure!"

"Okay.... I guess I'm going" Catherine says, walking back to the hotel.

"You can stay with me, Catherine" You said.

"No... I don't want to be a third wheel. Good luck" She says, winking at me and walking away.

You walk to the table and greet everyone.

"I'm Chin Ho Kelly. Nice to meet you, Beatriz" A guy said.

"I'm Kono Kalakauha" A girl smiles at you.

"Danny Williams... The one that is going to give you advices because you made a really bad coice for choosing this guy" A blonde guy says.

"Really? And why is that?" You ask, laughing.

"He may have a nice body and all that but his mentality is the same as a tiger or a lion... Something dangerous that can't think in another way than that"

You laugh at his explanation.

"Don't mind him... He's jealous that I found someone like you and he still has problems with his ex-wife" Steve said, rolling his eyes.

"Excuse me? Was that a way of saying that I'm jealous of you with a lot of words? I'm not jealous, jeez! I'm sorry for you because you're like that"

"Like what? Charming and you're not?"

"Charming? What are you talking about? I don't see anything"

"It's normal, girl." Kono says, laughing with me.

"We say that they're married because they're always arguing about stupid things like this" Chin smiles at you.

"Oh... I see... Maybe I should just let the couple argue some more. I'll go" You say, turning away, smirking.

"Wait!" Steve says, grabbing your arm. "I want to know you better"

Time skip...

After a long talk to know each other better, you start to fall into his personality too.

"Well... It was good to know you" Steve says, hugging you.

"Me too" You say, kissing his cheek.

"We should do this more times" He says, smirking.

"What? Hang out?" You ask, smiling.

"No" He says, pulling you closer and kissing you passionately. You melt into the kiss and instantly kiss back.

"I was gonna say kiss more times" He says, after breaking the kiss.

"Oh... We could do that too" You say, blushing and giggling.

"Well... Tomorrow at Kamekona's again?" He asks.

"Sure... Bye, McGarrett" You say, kissing him again.

"Call me Steve, princess."
------------------------------------------------------
Hope you like it! 😉

Catherine❤❤