Newt imagine

This imagine was requested by Hngbnjc.
------------------------------------------------------
Your POV:

"Stop being childish!" You yell at your boyfriend, Newt.

"I'm not being childish! I'm saying what I saw" He yells at you, becoming frustrated.

"But I'm telling you that I love you and only you!"

"Didn't seem like it when you and Minho were flirting with each other!" He yells.

"We weren't flirting! We're bestfriends. It's normal to have conversations like this"

"You almost kissed each other!"

"It was Gally's drink... We were a little drunk! But we didn't kiss!"

"But you wanted to, Hannah!"

"You know what? I'm sick of this. If you think I love Minho, let me go... I don't want this anymore." You say, walking away to the woods and leaving him looking at you blankly.

You sat on a tree, crying silently when you heard noises.

"Hannah? Is everything okay? I saw you running into the woods and went to see if you were okay" You hear FryPan say.

"I'm okay..." You say, with your voice trembling.

"Climb down from that tree and tell me what happened" He says, looking up at you.

After you tell him everything, he hugged you and conforted you.

"I know he loves you... Don't let that little argument bring you down" He says, smiling sadly.

"I don't want to live without him" You say, with tears in your eyes.

Time skip...

After some days, you and Newt haven't talked to each other yet. You were really depressed and everytime you saw him, made you even more sad. You were tired of these days without him. You looked at the maze, containing your tears.

"Maybe it's better this way" You think, running into the maze.

Newt's POV:

I haven't talked to Hannah since our argument but I can see her sadness while I look at her from across the glade. I haven't seen her today, she must be hiding.

Minho and Thomas arrived from the maze, the doors closing after them arriving.

"Good afternoon, shank! How is Hannah?" Minho says, not stopping to jog to the maproom.

"We haven't talked yet... And I haven't seen her today" I say.

"She must be hiding in the woods" Thomas says.

"Hey, guys! Does some of you know where Hannah is?" FryPan and Jeff ask.

"We were asking the exact same thing" Minho says, putting his hands on his hips.

I start to panic and run into the woods to look for her.

"Newt, wait!" I hear them yell, but I couldn't stop. I wouldn't forgive myself if something bad happened to her.

I look at all possible places where she could be. Nothing... I run to the homestead. Maybe she's in one of the rooms. Nothing... I run outside again. Everyone was looking at me by this point.

"What are you doing? Help me find her!!!!!!" I yell, running to the fields to see if she's there.

I throw everything on the ground, frustrated, and scream her name. Minho grabs me from behind, making me stop.

"I can't loose her... I can't" I say, dropping my knees to the floor.

One day later...

I'm already up... I didn't sleep anything at night and came to the maze doors to talk to Minho.

"Please, find her" I say.

"We will, Newt. But she can be 'not alive' already..." Minho said, with a sad expression.

"Just find her." I said, looking at the ground and walking away.

Because of my stupid jealousy, I might have lost the love of my life. I can't live without her smile and her laugh by my side.

Time skip...

Everyone was by the maze doors to watch Minho and Thomas arrive. I watch them turn the corner and arriving at the glade.

"Where is she?" I ask, looking at their empty hands. They look at each other, sadly, and then at the ground.

"Sorry, man... You wouldn't want to see her" Minho says.

I can't believe this... I start to run to the maze but Minho holds me back.

"Let me go find her!!!! Let me go, shuckface!! Son of a griever!" I yell, trying to set me free.

"I'm sorry, Newt... We couldn't do nothing" He says, hugging me tightly, letting me cry onto his chest.
------------------------------------------------------
Hope you like it! 😉

Catherine❤❤