Newt imagine

This imagine was requested by Purplefanta44.
------------------------------------------------------
Your POV:

"I don't know what I'm doing here..." you think to yourself.

After crying all night long again, you think you're ready to face another day of being bullied by every guy in the glade.

You leave your room and go eat your breakfast. Every guy starts talking about you as soon as you leave your room. You try to ignore but it's really dificult.

"Look at her... If all the girls look this ugly, I prefer staying here and being alone"

"How weak she is... Look at that! She has no muscle"

"I can't figure out how does Alby even accept to have her here."

Your eyes water one more time but you keep going till you get your food.

"If she always eats like that, she's gonna be very fat"

"She already is!"

You finish your breakfast as fast as you can and run outside to reconsider your choice. Going into the maze. There is no one here who cares about you so no one's gonna miss you.

You pass by the golden trio, as everyone calls them, and of course they had something to say.

"Hey, Izzy! How you doing?" Minho asks, with an evil smile.

"Only my friends call me that. Please don't call me that" I say, trying to avoid them.

"Where are you going, Isabelle? Don't you wanna talk for a bit?" Thomas says, putting himself in front of you so you don't walk away.

"I have a lot of things to do right now" You try to walk backwards but you hit Minho instead.

"We just want to talk... What's the big deal?" Minho continues with the same look.

"Guys... We have to go." Newt says, looking at them really serious.

"And why's that?" Minho asks, angry.

"We gotta work or else Alby banishes us. We can talk to her later" Newt says.

"I wasn't just gonna talk" He says, grabbing your face gently, with a smirking face. You turn your face away from him to let you go.

"Come on, Minho! Let's go!" Newt says, becoming angry.

"I have to go... But, later, we'll continue this conversation right where we left it." Minho says, Thomas trailing behind and Newt already gone.

Your anger was boiling and attempting to explode. They couldn't talk about you and use you like that.

"Hi, bitch. Look I need some special massage now in my bedroom, if you know what I mean, so let's go." Gally shows up and grabs your arm.

"What are you talking about? What type of special massage?" You ask, angry and pulling your arm away.

"The type where you stay quiet, do what I want and try not to moan too loud" He says, grabbing your arm again.

"Having sex with you? What are you thinking about? Of course I'm not gonna do that!" You say, pulling your arm again from his grip.

"I'm not asking! And that's the only reason you're here, don't you think?"

You slap Gally so hard that your hand was marked right after you slapped him.

He stands there, looking at you, not believing what you just did.