Newt imagine - part 1

This imagine was requested by KrazyAizAiz808:
------------------------------------------------------
Your POV:

You were in the scorch with the gladers that had survived and the girls from the other maze. Since you met the girls, your boyfriend Newt was always flirting with them, more specifically Sonya. Newt was always flirting with the blonde girl and you were tired of it.

One day, Newt was hanging out with the boys and Sonya was alone. You went to talk to her and tell her to leave your boyfriend alone.

"Hi Sonya"

"Hi Jordyn! How are you?" She said with a smile.

"Bad"

"Why?"

"Well... There's this girl that won't leave my boyfriend alone and I'm tired of being ignored by him because of her"

"Who's that slinthead?"

"Oh.. I guess she's called Sonya"

"Are you talking about me?"

"Of course not... I'm talking about your twin, genius! I'm warning you, if you don't leave him alone, you're gonna have consequences. And my brother will come after you"

"I'm not afraid of your brother. And he's extremely hot. So if he comes after me, I would be appreciated."

"He's not into you... So forget him...And I'm not warning again... Keep away from my boyfriend"

And then, you walked away.

The next day, you woke up and Newt wasn't by your side. You left your bedroom and looked for him.

"Hi Min Min"

"Hi little sis...What do you want?"

Do you know where Newt is?"

"He's not with you?"

"No..."

"He has been a little distant, isn't he?"

"Yes" your eyes start to water and you hug your brother.

"Aww... Sorry Jordyn.. I didn't want to make you cry... I'm so sorry"

"It's not your fault, Minho... You don't have to be sorry... Newt is always flirting with Sonya and forgot me"

"He's what? I'm going to have a conversation with him and he's going to see that he can't do that to you"

"Talk to him tomorrow... I have to see something first"

You walked away and saw Newt talking with Sonya. Sonya was laughing and smiling at him till she saw you.

"Er.... I have to go now, Newt... See you later"

"Wait, what? We were having a good talk."

"Yes but I have to go"

He grabbed her arm and made her look at him.

"I love you, Sonya!"

You were heartbroken... It was like you had been punched. You couldn't believe it... Sonya was surprised too and ran away. Newt looked back and saw you.

"Jordyn? Oh my god... I can explain"

"NO YOU CAN'T! WE'RE OVER!"

You ran away to your brother's bedroom and locked yourself in. You sat on the bed crying! The person that you loved the most said that he loved another girl in front of you...

Someone knocked on the door.

"I want to be alone!!!"

"It's me, little sis... What happened?"

You needed your brother to confort you. You opened the door and he saw your red puffy eyes.

"Why are you crying? Newt wanted to know where you were because he wanted to talk to you."

"Newt told Sonya that he loved her..."

Minho gazed at what you had said and with no words, he got up, slammed the door open and started running.

You got up from your spot and went to the door. You saw Minho tackling Newt to the ground and punching him with all his anger.

"I dare you to come close to Jordyn again and you're dead!!!!"

You just looked... Didn't try to stop him... You couldn't...
------------------------------------------------------
Hope you like it! I'm going to do a part 2!😉

Catherine❤❤