Thomas imagine

This imagine was requested by kaseycruz15:
------------------------------------------------------
Your POV:

You got out of the maze two weeks ago... You were in the scorch because you had ran from the WICKD quarters... You found a cave and you and all the gladers that had survived were there, trying to sleep. You were cuddled with your boyfriend Thomas, as always, and he was already asleep. They started to fall asleep and the last one was you.

As you fall asleep you feel Thomas moving and contracting. You turned to him and saw that he was sweating and almost crying. He was having a nightmare. A really bad nightmare. He started screaming your name and begging... You tried to wake him up... Finnaly, he wakes up and looks at you, scared. He starts to cry and hugs you.

"Oh my god... You're okay, Kacey?"

"I'm okay... Calm down... It was just a bad dream..."

You stand up and took him outside the cave to have more privacy.

"Can you tell me about your dream? I'm right here... You don't have to be afraid of nothing"

"We were at WICKD quarters and they took you away from me..." he starts to cry again.
"They told me if I didn't bring the gladers back to the WICKD quarters, they would kill you. But I couldn't let my friends die... But I love you more than anything. I couldn't live without you. So I didn't answer and they tortured you in front of me and I couldn't do anything"

He was on his knees with his face in his hands, crying a lot. You started to cry too because when he was this sad, it broke your heart. You hugged him and conforted him.

"Shhhhh.... Everything is alright... You don't have to worry. We're free."

You came back to the cave and all the others were still asleep. You cuddle with Thomas one more time and you begin to fall asleep in his arms.

"I love you, Kacey"

"I love you too, Tommy"

And you fell asleep.
------------------------------------------------------

Hope you like it! 😉
I almost cried writing this imagine. 😞
But it was a happy lovely ending.😊

Catherine❤❤