Newt imagine

This imagine was requested by DanielleReid381.
--------------------------------------------------------------
Newt's POV:

Another sunny day in the glade, nothing unusual. I was working on the fields and started zoning out. Actually, I was thinking about the fact that it was the day for a new greenie to come up. Who would it be this time?

My thoughts were interrupted by the sound of the box coming up. Every single glader started to run for it and wait for the new greenie to show up.

I tried to make my way through the crowd to reach the big gates that Gally and Minho were already opening and jumped down to the box. I see someone passed out on the floor and tried to reach the person.

"Wait, something's not right" Gally stated from outside of the box.

I looked closer at the person and saw a girl. I stood there, looking blankly at her figure, imagining why they sent her.

"There's something on her hand" Minho was already next to me and reached out to her hand to grab the paper she had.

"Her name is Danielle. Please, treat her nicely. She might wake up pretty messed up so, calm her down. She might come in handy" Minho read the paper out loud and everyone started mumbling as soon as he finished. I just kept staring at the girl. Her blue hair, nothing like I've seen before. Her fragile glasses, still on her face. While everyone started going back to their work, I decided to take her glasses and keep them while the medjacks took her to their hut.

Your POV:

You started waking up and slowly looked around. You saw to boys working, their backs facing you. You looked at the ceiling.

"Where the hell am I?" You tried to sit up and the boys quickly ran to you.

"Well hi, sleeping beauty!" One of them said, trying to examine you as fast as he could.

"What are you doing? Where am I? Who are you???" You started panicking and pushing them back so they could stop touching you.

"Danielle, we understand your confusion. We're just trying to see if you're okay!" They said, backing up. You looked quickly around and grabbed a small knife nearby, slowly climbing down your bed to the floor.

"How do you know my name? I didn't even remember it" You kept saying, breathing heavily and trying to find a way out of the hut.

"Danielle, maybe you should put the knife down. It's okay, it happened to us all" One of them said, hands up in the air in surrender.

"Stop acting like you know me!!!" You said, right before throwing the knife at them, making them duck so you could escape through the door.

You kept running till you were in the middle of the woods.

"Guys, Danielle woke up and ran!"

"Let's go find her, she must be freaking out"

You heard them coming closer and you were already tired from all the running.

"I have to hide" you stopped in your tracks and looked around at the trees. You started to climb one of them as you heard them getting even closer. You climbed it all up and sat there, quietly.

"I thought I heard her coming here" a group of boys said.

"Well, do you see her, shuck face? Then keep looking" an asian guy said, punching the other guy's arm and running away, everyone following behind.

Newt's POV:

Minho and the others ran to the woods and I followed them, at my own pace, of course.

"I thought I heard her coming here" Ben said. I stopped behind them and started to look around as they argued. I looked to the tree in front of them and found her looking down at them, very still. I laughed to myself without saying a word.

"Well, do you see her, shuck face? Then keep looking" Minho said, punching Ben's arm and running away, everyone following behind.

I stood there, waiting for the right opportunity to try to convince her to come down. I looked around to see if they were already gone and leaned back against her tree.

"When are you coming down, greenie?" I said, without looking up.

Your POV:

You looked at them jogging away and then noticed that there was still one boy near your tree. He looked around suspiciously and leaned against the tree you were on.

"When are you coming down, greenie?" He spoke without even looking up at you.

You looked around to see if he was talking to someone else.

"Yes, I'm talking to you" He said, laughing lightly and looking up at you. You started to notice his very clear british accent and just stood there looking blankly.

"Darling, do you need help?" He says, really calmly.

"Who are you?" You asked, a little bit more relaxed than before and blushing a little.

"I'm Newt! If you want to understand better your memory loss, your arrival and some other stuff, maybe you could come down so we could talk about it" he says, smiling warmly. He inspired trust.

You finally decided to look at the ground underneath you so you could climb down and your vision started to blur.

"I-I don't think I can come back down" you hung on to the tree with all your strength, closing your eyes on the process.

"Do you want me to come help you, maybe?" He said and you nod your head yes. He started to climb it up, slowly and with lots of effort.

As soon as he reached you, he sat on the branch next to you, all sweaty and panting.

"Well, I haven't climbed something so bloody tall in a long time" he said, smiling jokingly.

You looked at him, he seemed really friendly.

"Oh, right! I think I have something that belongs to you, greenie" he said, handing you your glasses.

"Where did you find th-"

"I kept them when you came up on that bloody box because I was scared that someone would break them while carrying you to the meds hut" he said, scratching the back of his head.

"Well... Thanks a lot, Newt" you said, putting your glasses on and looking back at him, smiling. Only now you could see his features really well. His fluffy hair, his cheeky grin, his cute button nose...

"Will you climb down with me now so we can chat, sweetheart?" He said, handing out his arm for you to grab. You laughed and climbed down with his help.

You were now on the floor and couldn't stop smiling.

"Well, now I can answer your questions. But maybe I'll do it while giving the tour around the glade. What do you think?" He said, fixing his clothes.

"I think that's a great idea" you said, starting to walk out of the woods already.

"Wait for me! I think you'll love it here" He said, quickly jogging to catch up, laughing.

-------------------------------------------------------
Hope you liked it!!! Sorry for all this time but I've been really busy with my studies... Hope you like it either way! 😉

I watched the three movies again the other day, so I'm really hyped to write some more imagines! Don't hesitate to request!!

Catherine❤️